Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary
I don't know what it is about Ice Cold Burger King but I've been laughing at it for a week now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary
So which one of you asked the stairs question? Woof

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary
Between Chekhov's Cock and Keanu's assistant mail opener Brian I could barely breathe during this episode, good lord

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary
Yeah, D&D gets pushed back a week. They must have really loathed BvS to not even wait for Worst of 2016

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary
Christopher Lambert conducting a funeral because the deceased got 10 stamps on his fan club card is killing me right now

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary
Christopher Lambert conducting a funeral because the deceased got 10 stamps on his fan club card is killing me right now

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary
Does anyone remember which episode had Andrew saying "if you can find an Orc in The Seventh Seal I'll go down on you" and Eric replying "oooh, I'll have to go frame by frame"?

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary

thrawn527 posted:

Why, did you find one?

I wish :(

Nah I just remembered that line this morning and I wanted to listen to that bit again

Edit: dungeons and dragons

TomWaitsForNoMan fucked around with this message at 14:15 on May 27, 2016

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary

Corek posted:

~ohmygodimgonnakillemohmygodimgonnakillem~

Argh, what's this one from?

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary

Cacator posted:

Who's the guy who pronounces mutant as mu-TAHNT and villain as vil-LANE? It bothers me.

That's Andrew Jupin, same guy who does die-ah-monds and jew-ells

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary

Guy Mann posted:

But does he know that punctuation isn't supposed to be read aloud, question mark?

God, I've started doing this and I wish I hadn't

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

"Made famous by Arnold Schwarzenegger!"
"In what?"
"His face :geno: "

That was a perfectly timed line

Also, now I'm sad we'll never get London Has Fallen with Raul Julia's M. Bison as the villain

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary
The Ford Fairlane bit about how to torture and kill a koala was tremendous

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary
"This potato represents Belfast, and this hammer represents the British government, KERSPLAT"

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary

Zore posted:

Its weird listening to old episodes and hearing the genesis of running jokes.

Just heard the first 'bend over and I'll show ya' and its hilarious how much Eric is pulling back in case it doesn't land.

Also the proto Martin Cinemax the 3rd stuff in Batman Forever.

What episode was the first bend over joke in?

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary
https://twitter.com/jupin/status/944220712503529472

God bless

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary
Was there no April mailbag?

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary

GrandpaPants posted:

Hickman's Infinity was pretty cool and was only diminished by the fact that Marvel doesn't know when to stop expanding, so unless you read a billion tie-ins, there were some noticeable gaps in the story, like how Dr. Strange's entire "I'm going to sell my soul for power" subplot leads to absolutely nothing.

I'd still recommend reading the Avengers + Secret Avengers + Infinity arc if you have like $50 to spare on Comixology.

It was New Avengers rather than Secret, no? Or am I misremembering

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary
The Scientology stuff was fantastic. "Another 2 coats of wax and they'll tell me where my wife is :D"

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary

The Vosgian Beast posted:

Pretending to be Indian and making fun of them was weirdly okay in the USA for a weirdly long time

That's one of the reasons I'd have requested Short Circuit if I'd actually remembered to call

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary
Does anyone remember which episode had the cumming blood/a little raspberry in your vanilla bit?

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary
Podcast networks that automatically insert ads on the server side will also insert different ads or no ads at all depending on what region the downloader is in. I didn’t get any ads but I figured that’s because I’m in Britain and the ads were targeted at yanks or w/e

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary
I know Eric reads this sometimes so I just wanna say: Angelica was hilarious and I hope she's on again soon

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary

Cael posted:

If you follow them on twitter, the way they were all posting a day or two ago makes is seem either A) they already have plans to do so and are being coy or B) all seemed genuinely excited at trying to plan another ep

I don’t have a twitter anymore but that’s great!

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary
Stephen "Raging Polack" Sajdak

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary
cabin's bit about rambo last blood implies itll be part of the worst of 2019

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary
I've been listening to some old episodes and the Chekhov's Cock bit from the beginning of The Watcher is up there among my all time faves.

"I'm a doctor Jim, not a... cock doctor" gets me every single time

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary
both ray stanz hunting for the ghost that gave him a blowjob and dracula singing gently caress the pain away got me good

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary

jojoinnit posted:

Man I tried really hard to do the watch along with the commentary to get the proper experience. I gave up halfway through cause if I'm listening to one I tune out the other. This was with one earbud in so I'd hear the boys in one and the film in the other but it just made both worse. (Didn't help that I had to rewind when I realised the"shorten silences" feature in overcast was killing the sync :doh:)

What's the best method, just turn off audio and listen to the guys while you watch with subtitles? I've also only seen Die Hard once previously (though I think I remember most of it) so maybe it works best when you know the film inside out and don't need to listen to it properly?

Anyways, merry Christmas and happy holiday to all you goons and fellow whm fans.

I get really frustrated if the sync is off and since i tend to get distracted while watching and have to keep rewinding, keeping sync is a pain in the rear end. So what i do (and i do not recommend this unless its really important to you) is demux the movie into video and audio streams, mix the commentary into the centre audio channel using audacity, then remux into a complete file again. oby its a longwinded process but i cant do it any other way

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary

Henker posted:

I hope they do a worst of 2020 episode on Wonder Woman 1984. The movies make so many confounding and bizarre choices that honestly it'll be a gold mine for them to riff on.

They're doing it next week with Angelica Bastien, god bless

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary
I requested Equilibrium for WHM, Go for WLM, and Take Me Out To The Holosuite for Nexus, so fingers crossed

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary

Firstborn posted:

(Then again, I'd also put Equilibrium in WLM for many, many reasons concerning how silly and guilty pleasure cool it can be)

Oh its very much a guilty pleasure but it still feels more like a WHM to me. Plus I really wanted to request Go for WLM

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary
Does anyone rememebr which episode it was where they guys were joking about cumming blood, and one of them said "well some people like a little strawberry with their vanilla"?

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary

Timeless Appeal posted:

I don't remember the episode, but I like how you're saying one of them as if it wasn't definitely Eric.

See its def a joke Eric would make, but for some reason I hear it in Cabin's voice, so I wasn't quite sure

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary
Im british and i love the accents. I actually go back and listen to the hamsterman mailbag whenever i need cheering up

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary
Angelica is the loving best and I'm overjoyed that they wanna bring her back to do The Craft

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary
The swinging neighbours who live next to the mansion cracked me up, good lord

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary

Invalid Validation posted:

You’d think even if they had to read the dumb copy they would at least pretend not to be using the dick pills and bad online therapy.

and CBD, especially with how much they talk about smoking actual weed

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary
Yeah the only guest I've enjoyed at all previously was Angelica Bastien but these 2 were pretty good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary

teen witch posted:

I’ve tried that and 001 - rings twice and then, dead air. Reset phone, same difference. If my work didn’t record every call I’d just do it there.

E: oh boy, separate emails for each Patreon request. these guys hate their inbox!

I had this problem a couple of years ago. The only solution I found was buying some Skype credit and using that