Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wake_N_Bake
Dec 5, 2003

I love to argue by using all caps. I feel it helps keep people from noticing that I have little or nothing to add to any given conversation. I also

precision posted:

Now I just have to watch the actual movie :suicide:

As they advise with most movies they review: Don't.

Exception: Face/Off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wake_N_Bake
Dec 5, 2003

I love to argue by using all caps. I feel it helps keep people from noticing that I have little or nothing to add to any given conversation. I also

Just started Killer Workout / Aerobicide. The amount of t&a is truly crazy. It's so 80s it hurts.

It's on YouTube. Fun so far.

Wake_N_Bake
Dec 5, 2003

I only hope they have another custom intro. That October one was THE poo poo.

Wake_N_Bake
Dec 5, 2003

The gay slur is fag/human being, right?

Wake_N_Bake
Dec 5, 2003

That is one of the funniest WHM ever. Holy poo poo.

Wake_N_Bake
Dec 5, 2003

Just under 15 minutes in and they bring up the Max Landis thing. I guess they're not letting it go, which is fine, it's the dumbest of criticisms.

Wake_N_Bake
Dec 5, 2003

Mike pulls out the Mary Sue reference.

Wake_N_Bake
Dec 5, 2003

Do I need a periscope app to watch tonight? Using my iPhone btw.

Wake_N_Bake
Dec 5, 2003

That was a fun little event. They seemed a bit uncomfortable to be live, and I could have done with it going a little longer. I'd watch more if they did them. Viewers were just north of 250 when they quit, and it was maybe? five minutes.

Edit: Heads up! Just prompts you to install the app if you're on mobile.

http://bit.ly/1Pmz8Uj

Wake_N_Bake fucked around with this message at 00:52 on Feb 11, 2016

Wake_N_Bake
Dec 5, 2003

Why wasn't Eric there? Just wasn't interested?

Wake_N_Bake
Dec 5, 2003

TheFallenEvincar posted:

"His first words to me were not at all surprising, 'Sup bro?'"
:jerkbag:

Gary? That you?

Wake_N_Bake
Dec 5, 2003

Guy Mann posted:

But does he know that punctuation isn't supposed to be read aloud, question mark?

Shuu-or!

Wake_N_Bake
Dec 5, 2003

The Vosgian Beast posted:

I feel like WHM is reaching the point in a podcast's lifespan where they feel like they have to spend 20 minutes anticipating the responses of randos on twitter and I really hope it ends soon because that poo poo is invariably intolerable.

Put down that Twitter, sir!

Wake_N_Bake
Dec 5, 2003

If you had to deal with an ARMY of Mister Bibs, you'd probably try to head some of that off, too.

That said I enjoy it, and think it's funny.

Wake_N_Bake
Dec 5, 2003

I don't know if you have a 10-key, but you can turn on mouse keys and use minus (-) to right click.

Wake_N_Bake
Dec 5, 2003

If you put ketchup on a hot dog after the age of 5, you have no palette and should be shot.

Why yes, I did grow up in Chicago, how did you know?

Wake_N_Bake
Dec 5, 2003

They're white and 30-something, has MaxFun grabbed them yet?

Wake_N_Bake
Dec 5, 2003

Punkin Spunkin posted:

Plz no maxfun they'd have to do stupid switch up shows with the unfunny painfully-white people there

Counterpoint: McElroys do WHM. WHM does TAZ.

Wake_N_Bake
Dec 5, 2003

Can the loving tabletop nerds go back to their hole, please? Do they really push this easily into a thread?

TAZ WHM crossover confirmed

Wake_N_Bake fucked around with this message at 02:23 on Jan 15, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wake_N_Bake
Dec 5, 2003

Andorra posted:

After this episode I feel like rubbing up against a refrigerator.

Are you tall enough to gently caress the ice dispenser?