Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BulletRiddled
Jun 1, 2004

I survived Disaster Movie and all I got was this poorly cropped avatar

thrawn527 posted:

Actually, they occasionally have a guest named Justin Case on, who is an expert in disaster movies. He's the only one I can think of, though.

They also have Sean Wiener guest on a few episodes, like the Mrs Doubtfire one. Ben Worchester was on the Getaway episode. I think that's it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BulletRiddled
Jun 1, 2004

I survived Disaster Movie and all I got was this poorly cropped avatar

I think Steve's best story is the one in Secret Window where he and Chris went to see the movie in the theater and ended up sitting next to someone eating a whole fish wrapped in tinfoil. That story and the "I want to play a tape for youuuuuu" line make that episode one of my favorites.

The horse impressions in Pippi Longstocking and the "9000 degrees!" bits in The Core never fail to get me into near-tears laughing fits.