Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thedangergroove
Nov 14, 2004
Long for karate day.
I love We Hate Movies. I finally became more of a WHM than a Flop House person in the past year due to The Flop House just feeling so short on the movie end of things, and being the Elliott-Kalan-talks-over-everyone-with-a-lower-and-lower-hit-to-miss-ratio hour. Still love both shows.

My girlfriend, who is also a big fan of both shows, somehow got in touch with Steve Sadjak and had him and the crew sign a DVD copy of Blame it on Rio for me for Christmas. Ewwwwwwwwwww.

(sorry for the illegibility, hard to get a picture of silver pen on this skin-crawling trash)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thedangergroove
Nov 14, 2004
Long for karate day.
To reward my 90+ days of being a good recovery boy, my fiance got us tickets to LA and to see my favorite bad movie guys discuss Suburban Commando, a VHS I wore down to a nub!

Anyone else going?

thedangergroove
Nov 14, 2004
Long for karate day.

Billy Gnosis posted:

I was thinking of calling in Robot Jox (again) since I was obsessed with that movie as a kid and am afraid to watch it again.

I've been calling that one in for years. It was a good get drunk and go through old VHSs movie a few years ago, really silly stuff. Realized recently that it was originally written by Joe Haldeman, one of my favorite sci-fi authors who wrote The Forever War.

thedangergroove
Nov 14, 2004
Long for karate day.
"Do you know how I got these tax breaks?" Yessssssssssssssss

thedangergroove
Nov 14, 2004
Long for karate day.
I was the guy from a few mailbags ago that had WHM playing on accident while I was carrying a cross with a bunch of churchy people. The subject was Data's dick.

I've since been fired from that job.

thedangergroove
Nov 14, 2004
Long for karate day.
Mods change my name to COMPUTER: HUMAN PEE, CLEAN

thedangergroove
Nov 14, 2004
Long for karate day.
I never forget... a fart.

thedangergroove
Nov 14, 2004
Long for karate day.

Iron Crowned posted:

Could someone spoil the announcement in The Mandelorian for me? I've been holding off listening to them until I get around to watching the Mandelorian.

A Star Trek: Picard recap series "Makin' It So" is coming in January at the same Patreon level as Mando Halfo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thedangergroove
Nov 14, 2004
Long for karate day.

Arson Daily posted:

Listened to the Secret Window and Transcendence eps and the Johnny Depp impressions are a low key fav of mine. So is the coked up Quentin Tarantino impression. But who the hell is Jan?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=St8iEpkcDJc