Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

I went some place mum and everyday I woke up in that place and told myself I'm alive and I was.
So I'm guessing next week is going to be Avengers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

I went some place mum and everyday I woke up in that place and told myself I'm alive and I was.
I'm going to guess next week will be High Spirits. That movie is kind of a mess. Unless they want to stick with a James Bond theme and maybe Austin Powers?

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

What I didn't get is them saying Ajax should have been in the vague drug trade to make it more 80s. He was involved in the vague Super human trade which seems pretty similar.

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

I've seen 16 of his movies. What have I done with my life?

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

Baka-nin posted:

that one with the killer puppets (the puppet master?) there were like six of them

There's been 10 with two more annouced. That series will not die.

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

weekly font posted:

What channel are new episodes of Last Man Standing even on now? A real network? CMT?

Friday nights on ABC. I was channel surfing and came across it last night. After watching it for about 5 minutes it's really awful. It's also the #1 rated syndicated show this year.

http://www.cinemablend.com/television/1603760/one-surprising-sitcom-is-seeing-major-success-in-syndication

frgildan fucked around with this message at 10:36 on Dec 24, 2016

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

It's Collateral Beauty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

Gyges posted:

I guess the app is finally dead since it's not loading the new episode.

I recently updated my copy of the app and still get current episodes on it.