Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.

Fart City posted:

I got a default voicemail message. I assumed it was just Steve Sajdak putting on a slightly-British woman's voice.

Steve has a fantastic British woman accent as he showed us in Invisible Child
"OI'D TAKE HER TO A HEADSHRINKER OI WOULD, THEY HAVE THEM 'ERE IN OIMEEERICA, IT'S OIMAAAZING, THEY TAKE YER HEAD AND MAKE IT SMALLER"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.

Fart City posted:

A long time ago, maybe in this very thread, I saw someone make the comparison of Eric’s sense of humor and delivery to that of Norm Macdonald, and that is so spot-on and one of the reasons he’s consistently a surprise mvp. Like he doesn’t nail impressions like Andrew or Steve does, but he has this amazing ability to sneak in through the back door of a joke.

He does a fantastic Trump though.