Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
That imdb review at the end was disappointing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Suicide Squad was the first movie I watched with descriptive audio on and I felt so bad for the poor lady having to describe the idiocy happening on screen.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Sometimes I feel they harp on things for way too long. Andrew especially. He just comes off as angry all the time. When I get to this point I take a break though so it could just be from listening to the podcast so much.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I was pretty down on WHM last week for the lootcrate bit but this week they vastly improved and had a great episode.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I recommend Tokyo Godfathers to him on Patreon

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I can't find the listener request line number on their page

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Maybe next time Donnie Darko...

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I like the Alex Jones impression but the second I heard the Belushi I stopped the episode. I'm becoming a crab. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Catch 'im online with a goblin!