Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
I, for one, am an ADULT and this is what I think of "PewDiePie." cause games are not KIDS STUFF. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQncg-q9c7I

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros
Pewdz is way too cool to be an SA mod

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Buschmaki posted:

I, for one, am an ADULT and this is what I think of "PewDiePie." cause games are not KIDS STUFF. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQncg-q9c7I

Normal person: I'm sure there's nothing that terrible in these videos I'm sure there's some appeal-
pewds: hehe look hes RAPING her
Normal person: I'm sorry what was that?

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Buschmaki posted:

diabetus is the best part of this but before it got censored there was a dude who just took a bong hit and kept staring at the screen

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

owned

Erika
Feb 6, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
A classic video from the Nofriendo community

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I thought you were supposed to get silicone tits replaced every ten years

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Bobnumerotres posted:

Normal person: I'm sure there's nothing that terrible in these videos I'm sure there's some appeal-

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

lol at both of those tweets.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Bobnumerotres posted:

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Stupid loving normal person.

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

Borsche69 posted:

normies make me sick

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Borsche69 posted:

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Swelter Discharge posted:

normies make me sick

Dec 26, 2012

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Doctor Goat posted:

diabetus is the best part of this but before it got censored there was a dude who just took a bong hit and kept staring at the screen

diabetus is the best part of this

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

diabetus is the best part of this...

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

lol

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Buschmaki posted:

none of these people ever got close to the amount of cash that pewds got from LPing and while pewdiepie is going to appear on south park, slowbeef's biggest accomplishment in life is being a Something Awful Forums moderator

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

none of these people ever got close to the amount of cash that pewds got from LPing and while pewdiepie is going to appear on south park, slowbeef's biggest accomplishment in life is being a Something Awful Forums moderator

he wanted 500 schmekels a month in patreon money to do a touhou review :staredog:

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Lumpy the Cook posted:

diabetus is the best part of this

diabetus is one of the few funny people in the Nofriendo forum and usually when him and slowbeef do a video slowbeef is just real awkward and nudging him into saying actual funny things

this has been your nightly Nobody Cares But I Posted It

Soral
May 30, 2009

Juevon Level
$500 per month
Will defeat Elvis (Stage 1 Boss) in GOD HAND on Hard Mode. I'll go farther if feasible or entertaining, but will stream and get this far at the minimum.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Doctor Goat posted:

diabetus is one of the few funny people in the Nofriendo forum and usually when him and slowbeef do a video slowbeef is just real awkward and nudging him into saying actual funny things

this has been your nightly Nobody Cares But I Posted It

Oh. I got them confused

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Still... how can you watch a video with so many of the Pewds most epic moments and say some other guy is the best part.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

people love saying that the pewdster makes rape jokes in his LPs without realizing he actually stopped doing them a while ago

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Y-Hat posted:

people love saying that the pewdster makes rape jokes in his LPs without realizing he actually stopped doing them a while ago

turns out the people who mock pewdiepie have less jokes than the man himself

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

So is mine.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pewdiepie posted:

So is mine.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pewdiepie posted:

So is mine.

lmfao

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Pewdiepie posted:

So is mine.

O_O

Dec 26, 2012

Pewdiepie posted:

So is mine.

lol

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

The Pewds loves game-ing, and playing the video games, and that's makes him freaking epic in my book. Any video game lover is a friend of mine.

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete

elf help book posted:

turns out the people who mock pewdiepie have less jokes than the man himself

how does one have negative jokes

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Concordat posted:

how does one have negative jokes

well?