Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE
lmao they're taking this so seriously and trying so hard. The VGX with Joel making GBS threads all over it was better than this is so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE
Not to be a jackass but I didn't know Kojima spoke any English.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

KittyEmpress posted:

Wait were people actually mad that DA:I won the award when it's actually a really good game?

Also cool, Zelda.

Eh, I sort of wish that Bayonetta 2 woulda gotten but but I have no real complaints about DA:I winning. Honestly any of them could have gotten GOTY and I wouldn't have minded.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Ularg posted:

So yeah, I guess I have to go buy a Wii U now? Bayo 2, Monster Hunter, New Zelda, Mario Kart, Smash bros, Starfox?

Apparently Monster Hunter 4 isn't gonna be on the Wii U for some reason.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Sober posted:

All said and done I know we gave the show some poo poo but at least it wasn't completely stupid for the most part.

I was sort of hoping for a total trainwreck but this was just sort of meh more than anything truly awful.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE
The show was really just very meh. There were some good segments like the founders of Sierra being a genuinely adorable couple still and the Shovel Knight guys being super earnest about winning an award. Then there's the usual garbage that went on and probably the most annoying of all was the sound engineer was sleeping on the job because audio levels were all over the loving place. I just wish we could have had Joel McHale back this year to be an rear end in a top hat to everybody and poo poo all over this entire show, that would have been entertaining.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Ularg posted:

He can't top the guy who talks about how he is getting 59.5fps and not 60 and how that's unacceptable in this industry.

The 60fps thing I at least get but I've seen him bitch about games capping at 120 fps because he has a 144hz monitor or whatever. That takes the whole ~Master Race~ bullshit to a new level.

• Locked thread