Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Acquilae
May 15, 2013

PUPPY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

haha the nerds rocking out to that DJ

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

iJustine :swoon:

UberJumper posted:

What? Did Destiny just win a loving award? Was there any lead up to that at all?
That was hilarious "hey Bungie, you guys won something, here's an award!"

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

Pewdiepie didn't win so this award is validated.

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

letgomyAgo posted:

Just a thought, but if you sign up with EA are you really an 'indie dev' any more? Seems to me you're EA now.
EA becomes slavedriver until they have no more use for you.

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

Davinci posted:

what the gently caress is this
:pcgaming: lasers :pcgaming:

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

Ron Funches :allears:

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

Blizzard is too good for these.

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

wat is this

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

TotalHell posted:

That drummer holy poo poo
He must be a very devout Christian with that fedora.

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

wtf did nadeshot do with his hair?

Plus he's not even the best player on his team.

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

woo

SHOES

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

Noooo I want to hijack a zeppelin, not see it as a cutscene!

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

Incoming Destiny complaints.

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

1 hour 45 minutes more of this guys :getin:

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

Of course best shooter would get a proper announcement.

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

Alteisen posted:

Far Cry 4? loving really?
Seriously, the game came out like 3 days ago or something.

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

Witcher 3 yesssssss

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

Badingading posted:

Can't wait for this game to turn out to be overhyped and broken at release just like every other big title.
There is no game over the last two years that has come close to the hype that Star Citizen's been getting.

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

Viewtiful Jew posted:

The only thing I can say in his defense, is that that's been the mantra for doing an award show for Geoff for over a decade now, so devs should know by now what they're getting into when they agree to come to these things. The awards are secondary or even lower to the premiers, music acts and face-time for any popular personalities that show up, be they developer or celebrity.
Isn't that what Geoff was trying to avoid when he made these awards?

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

PrBacterio posted:

I think what he was trying to avoid in making these awards is "being out of a job."
Yeah most likely, I just remember the first articles about these was that they'd be all about the games.

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

Sierra bringing back so much nostalgia.

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

Davinci posted:

why do violinists always rock back and forth like bobbleheads, does it make the instrument sound better or something
Nah, it's just Lindsey Stirling's own thing.

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

Zelda music!

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

s0m3 guy posted:

now imagine gaben showing up next
Holding up 3 fingers and walks off.

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

noooo back to zelda music, not one of your totally-not-overplayed songs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

Tracula posted:

The 60fps thing I at least get but I've seen him bitch about games capping at 120 fps because he has a 144hz monitor or whatever. That takes the whole ~Master Race~ bullshit to a new level.
It's PC "master racers", literally they'll bitch about everything if they can't get what they want. Cry when games don't use SLI, not Xbox 360 controller compatible, whine about console priority development when they max out a game and it's not taxing their system, claim the game is unoptimized if their midrange GTX 750 can't run it at 60fps on ultra, and on and on.

Also is it true that Total Biscuit can't build a PC? My cousin built his first one last Christmas and he was only 11 back then.

Nerd rage is the best rage :fap:

Acquilae fucked around with this message at 17:47 on Dec 6, 2014

• Locked thread