Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Neither Full Bore or Strider are nominees, geoff you hosed UP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

I want Mountain to win "Games for Change" because that category is a complete non-sequitor

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Organs posted:

looking at the nominees list really showcases just how lovely this year has been for games. the main award should be for biggest disappointment of the year between games like destiny, assassins creed, halo and driveclub etc
There were great games this year, they just aren't AAA games or The Indie Game Of The Year. I think Full Bore is one of the most addictive puzzle games I've ever played but barely anyone's heard of it and it was a $1 game in a Humble Bundle.

e: Ether One is another.

The 7th Guest fucked around with this message at 02:18 on Dec 6, 2014

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Gamers everywhere! (tm)

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Gerstmann is probably too much of a normal down to earth dude compared to Youtube Celebrities, this is a guy who livestreams driving to E3 talking about highway signs he sees

• Locked thread