Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pram
Jun 10, 2001
same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

:bsdsnype:

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

a shameful snype

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

no

pram
Jun 10, 2001
Moo cow is just using unorthodox 41 post paging

Solus M.D.
Oct 17, 2007

what did i just post?

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

the Lightning Connector is great especially after the rubber disintegrates with normal use :smugmrgw:

and also when ur cats eat it because apparently apple coats their cabling in catnip or smth

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

pram posted:

- yr wife re: critique of ur dick

well your mother said it was "adequate" :smugmrgw:

med school head
Apr 17, 2012
the 30pin to lightning adapter contains a dac build in i think

otherwise you have to get the dock which is a pita

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Solus M.D. posted:

and also when ur cats eat it because apparently apple coats their cabling in catnip or smth

bought my cat a new toy and he stopped playing with it after 2 days. but the white wire of an old iPhone headset continues to bring endless fun

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

the Lightning Connector is great especially after the rubber disintegrates with normal use :smugmrgw:

this occurs through abnormal use only

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

negative

pram
Jun 10, 2001

theadder posted:

this occurs through abnormal use only

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

THC posted:

bought my cat a new toy and he stopped playing with it after 2 days. but the white wire of an old iPhone headset continues to bring endless fun

i mean say you're steve jobs and your engineer meekly comes to you with five cable samples and says "mr jobs which one feels best?" and you pick one as the best and then he says "uhh sir there's just one problem we have had people testing these at home and that one particularly gets chewed up by animals more than the others" you're going to narrow your gaze, shake it in his face, and say "Then, DEFINITELY this one."

Solus M.D.
Oct 17, 2007

what did i just post?

Jonny 290 posted:

i mean say you're steve jobs and your engineer meekly comes to you with five cable samples and says "mr jobs which one feels best?" and you pick one as the best and then he says "uhh sir there's just one problem we have had people testing these at home and that one particularly gets chewed up by animals more than the others" you're going to narrow your gaze, shake it in his face, and say "Then, DEFINITELY this one."

i have spent several hundred dollars so far replacing cabling

thanks stebe

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Jonny 290 posted:

steve would have never approved the lightning connector

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
all my lightning cables are covered in bite marks because animals are hell beasts

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
sebastian straight destroyed my apple buds and now i got nothin for tunes

gotta buy somethin

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
dings bit through (yes through) the screen on my sarmsung a900

Solus M.D.
Oct 17, 2007

what did i just post?
the top of my mba (screen/aluminum) has bite marks on it where my cat chews on it

i think this may be more related to showing her squirrel/bird videos on it tho

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Solus M.D. posted:

the top of my mba (screen/aluminum) has bite marks on it where my cat chews on it

i think this may be more related to showing her squirrel/bird videos on it tho

nargle has to rub her cheeks and gums on the top right corner of my rmbp. its loving weird + creepo

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

cats are vermin, pagancow did nothing wrong

Solus M.D.
Oct 17, 2007

what did i just post?

Forums Terrorist posted:

cats are vermin, pagancow did nothing wrong

:cb:

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

i negate ur negative op

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

Jonny 290 posted:

i mean say you're steve jobs

yes

a neurotic ai
Mar 22, 2012

I feel like I owe you a Chinese burn for this..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaNzA
Sep 11, 2001

:D
Grimey Drawer

ANIME MONSTROSITY posted:

call me when lightning can move sound

it works with external dac since the 5/5s and now the 6 and they all output just fine through the Lightning connector

DaNzA fucked around with this message at 12:51 on Dec 6, 2014

• Locked thread