Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anorexic Robot
What were our goon ancestors doing in 911? If there anything like us how were they able to reproduce and not die/get the poo poo kicked out of them? I imagine them sitting around complaining about the show at the amphitheater saying that "popular show" was not as good as the one done by the guy who was booed off the stage last week while shouting out ancient memes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anorexic Robot

Dynastocles posted:

ur trying to tell me i'm just a vikingophobe when King Charles the Simple just signed a TREATY(!) with Rollo of Normandy?!? I'm sorry but he should be IMPEACHED for trying to appease the vikings who are out to destroy our civilzation. this country is going to hell in a handbasket and i blame the liberal town criers

I say we trebuchet those horn heads until there whole land is a sheet of glass!

• Locked thread