Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Suicide Sam E.

by XyloJW
This is easily my favorite smoobles thread.

I wish it had come out in September, though maybe December makes it funnier?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suicide Sam E.

by XyloJW

Someone please make an animated, crying gryphon smiley.

Suicide Sam E.

by XyloJW

Justin Godscock posted:

i had this thing called the plague, you've probably never heard of it

Back then when people mentioned black death it wasn't Ebola in darkest Africa it was the bubonic plague and everyone got it because of how we had angered Jehovah by tolerating witches.

:siren: Lye merchantes hateth yon one simple trick to avoide ye plague :siren:
Disposing of thine soap cakes and shunning water hath kept thine protective crudde layers againste the illness miasma. Thou may adopt this stratedgy to cheate thy Death as well.

We slept on the floor with the dogs and sheep until we were 14 and old enough to marry. When I was 15 my wife died during childbirth because of an envious spinster who turned out to be in league with the Devil. I remarried at sixteen because I had a good job as a pure finder and would be apprenticed to the tanner. At eighteen I had my third child, and she lived to be weaned which was nice but since it was a girl I sold her to gypsy band - this was how I made dowry for my subsequent daughters. By the time I was 21 I was dead. We didn't need any welfare or Social Security in my day.

Suicide Sam E.

by XyloJW

Sheep-Goats posted:

Regular fire doesn't melt flying buttresses, wake up people.

If I end up smashing this monitor you owe me on account of your deceptive avatar.

• Locked thread