Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Ran into some strange stuff and wanted to post it in the general DeviantArt thread, but that thread's apparently gone now, so I'm starting a new one. Fanart goes in the fanart thread.

Enough preamble; here are some pregnant vehicles:

Click them for the original pages or have fun browsing the guy's gallery.

Sham bam bamina! has a new favorite as of 22:06 on Dec 3, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
This isn't how new cars are made.

FAKE!

Kikka
Feb 10, 2010

I POST STUPID STUFF ABOUT DOCTOR WHO
a female Prius in late pregnancy

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

I'm going to share what I shared in the last DA thread. The gentleman who wrote these beautiful poems was 28 at the time, and most of the ones about a Mean Horrible Girl were about me. :allears:

He also was a master of Photoshop.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

the horror.

Hobo Siege
Apr 24, 2008

by Cowcaster
http://gorgogorgo.deviantart.com/gallery/

All of it.

Bye.

CatBlack
Sep 10, 2011

hello world

I don't know if this has been posted in the last deviant art thread but it needs to be seen

http://nemper.deviantart.com/gallery/30580879/Art-1985-1995
http://nemper.deviantart.com/gallery/30580777/Art-1996-2005

It wont even let me look at the "mature" ones without registering an account

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
I'm surprised Priuses can get pregnant. Aren't hybrids usually sterile?

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

DeadBlack posted:

I don't know if this has been posted in the last deviant art thread but it needs to be seen

Jesus Christ. Outsider art is one hell of a thing.

DeadBlack posted:

Get one. There is no reason to miss a single scrap of this guy's stuff.

Aphtonites
Dec 25, 2012

Sure, Jailbot was broken, but
weren't we all at some point? :(
There's a guy who has uploaded over 7,912 deviations over the past two years :stare:
And they are all either badly MS-painted edits of female cartoon cartoon characters or "modern art" like this.

Aphtonites has a new favorite as of 16:56 on Dec 4, 2014

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Aphtonites posted:

There's a guy who has uploaded over 7,912 deviations over the past two years :stare:
And they are all either badly MS-painted edits of female cartoon cartoon characters or "modern art" like this.

:ms:

vvvvvvvvvvvvv
Edit: On the subject of pregnant vehicles, I remember JosephWongKS's Let's Read of the Miranda Leek books (As a self-inflicted punishment for LPing a terrible game). Featuring were-roller-coasters, and she drew are of pregnant ones. So... there's at least one goon who might be considered an authority figure.

Elfface has a new favorite as of 19:54 on Dec 4, 2014

Part of Everything
Feb 1, 2005

He clenched his teeh and walked out of the study

corn in the bible posted:

I'm surprised Priuses can get pregnant. Aren't hybrids usually sterile?

I really want to see the person who drew these answer this.

Steampunk iPhone
Sep 2, 2009

by XyloJW

Forsythia
Jan 28, 2007

You want bad advice?

Anything is okay if you don't get caught!

... I hope this helps!

Is that a cake made out of his infamous crystals?

Also, digging the HERON shirt.

Edit: I was inspired to punch in "heron" in their search engine and see what came up.

What is this thing and why does it have an additional bird tail sticking out of its butt? Maybe the artist will explain.

The artist posted:

This is uparii Heron,I tweaked their design which I'm often not very fond of(not liking them looking too far away from a feline),I will probably choose something extremely corny(like a white tiger lol) at the end :\
Uparii are very arcaic gods/guardians in ikati(oh poo poo I said I wasn't going to upload anymore comic art-well screw that),they don't have any powers,and are usually captured by humans when they're not in their lethargic state,though with their large size they can cause considerable damage.

Okay!

Forsythia has a new favorite as of 21:01 on Dec 4, 2014

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I'm going to share what I shared in the last DA thread. The gentleman who wrote these beautiful poems was 28 at the time, and most of the ones about a Mean Horrible Girl were about me. :allears:

The Dr. Seuss of crap.

That Robox
Mar 15, 2010
Just found this thread and figured I'd post this for pure weirdness.

http://devilishaj2009.deviantart.com/

This is an obsessed mystery girl who in 2009/10 randomly added me on Myspace, then proceeded to find, stalk, and harass me on every other site I was a member of, even managing to get my phone number at one point. She also tried stalking some of my friends as well. It got so bad I almost had to get the cops involved. Then one day she just gave up and disappeared. Before she went completely insane and that happened though, she made a DA account to stalk me on there.

Her entire profile was thrown together in less than a week if I remember right. It's all lined paper/ink pen drawings held up by a mystery helper and photographed multiple times with a flip phone camera.

Not really sure why she went through all the trouble of drawing and posting things. Especially the self picture. If she'd really wanted to stalk properly she'd have just remained anonymous.

After seeing her viewing my page a ridiculous number of times, I sent her a message basically just saying I knew who she was. She replied with a "No you don't!" But then she vanished from DA and never came back.

I've been tempted to try finding her online just out of morbid curiosity, but she always used different fake last names so I couldn't if I tried. Probably for the best.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
'Muscle growth'.

But wait, it gets better...

Someone, somewhere is masturbating to this.

Say Nothing has a new favorite as of 10:16 on Dec 12, 2014

Forsythia
Jan 28, 2007

You want bad advice?

... I hope this helps!
The thing that always gets me about muscle fetish pictures is that the women always have relatively normal looking heads perched on their grotesquely tumorous body.

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer

Mizuti posted:

The thing that always gets me about muscle fetish pictures is that the women always have relatively normal looking heads perched on their grotesquely tumorous body.

I've been looking too long into the abyss, but it always gets me that they don't know loving anatomy. Then again it must be hard to draw properly when you only have one hand.

TerminalSaint
Apr 21, 2007

Where must we go...

we who wander this Wasteland in search of our better selves?

Say Nothing posted:

It's me.

That Robox
Mar 15, 2010
Those muscle girl abominations remind me of those gross, veiny boss monsters in '90s horror games like Splatterhouse and such.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
The photoshops are just as horrifying.

That Robox
Mar 15, 2010
That's some death by snoo-snoo level poo poo right there :gonk:

Mr. Bones
Jan 2, 2011

ain't no law says a skeleton can't play the blues

That Robox posted:

Those muscle girl abominations remind me of those gross, veiny boss monsters in '90s horror games like Splatterhouse and such.

My first thought was Tiny from Clay Fighter

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004
I'm too awake for this to be a nightmare

DeadBlack posted:

Jesus, this is creepier than Crystals guy and Foreverially Delitized guy. It's like the kind of art a serial killer would make where it seems like normal teenage art about a group of bros who hang out and skateboard, but then you notice weird stuff like swastikas in the background and people being choked or trampled or violently manhandled in every picture. The weird descriptions about his characters going on "missions" and how every midget is bald needs to be strangled add to the whole "off" vibe it has.

It's kind of amazing that deviantart can give us a view into the psyche of these super hosed up people.

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

Say Nothing posted:

'Muscle growth'.

They look like Abobo from the Double Dragon movie.

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*

Say Nothing posted:

'Muscle growth'.

While I was scrolling through I just heard furious, breathy masturbation in my head and it terrifies me to think that... :stare:

Nightmare Zone
Aug 3, 2014

Do you like sucking jalapenos?
There's a trend on DeviantArt for Soft Mount Taxidermy.

That's basically taking a pelt, stuffing it with things like cotton or polyfill, then treating it like a toy. People often name them and pose them.
Here's one:

And another:

Here's the description for that one:

Why posted:

Finally Dolorian is finished.
He is my mutant fire fox LOL
I got him as a stole and had to make new front legs with paws.
He got some huge claws XD
Dolorian has extra soft fur, softer than Devil’s coat O_O
But both are awesome and I will keep both of them.
That fox just has such an awesome fat tail XD
You see I also used fake fur. He didnīt have complete ears, lower jaw partly missing, no front legs.
So, I donīt see any problem with this to use fake fur to make something freaky and new out of a pelt.
Why not?!
I like this fox. He is unique and not ‘mainstream’
I know many people donīt like unnatural stuff because they see it as disrespectful to the animal it once was.
I can understand that, but if you are one of those people, please keep your anger and donīt comment, because shouting out what you hate only shows what YOU think and doesnīt change what I think. Thanks~

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

I thought after the tumblr threads I couldn't lose any more faith in humanity.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Nightmare Zone posted:

There's a trend on DeviantArt for Soft Mount Taxidermy.

That's basically taking a pelt, stuffing it with things like cotton or polyfill, then treating it like a toy. People often name them and pose them.
Here's one:

And another:

Here's the description for that one:

Sick avatar/post combo

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Ran into some strange stuff and wanted to post it in the general DeviantArt thread, but that thread's apparently gone now, so I'm starting a new one. Fanart goes in the fanart thread.

Enough preamble; here are some pregnant vehicles:

Click them for the original pages or have fun browsing the guy's gallery.

The female planes are apparently designed by someone who has no idea what a female plane would look like.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Luckily we have an expert on that very thing on these very forums, but they might be too busy writing a front page article.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Lottery of Babylon posted:

The female planes are apparently designed by someone who has no idea what a female plane would look like.

Why's the plane got legs instead of landing gear to walk about on?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Gridlocked posted:

Why's the plane got legs instead of landing gear to walk about on?

You're asking for a logical explanation for a fetish. Don't bother.

Forsythia
Jan 28, 2007

You want bad advice?

... I hope this helps!

It looks so resigned and pissed that this is what it died for. Reminds of the look cats have when they're forced to wear costumes.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Let's have a nice, wholesome romp through the "giantess" search results, shall we?

Giantess foot rub

Attack of Mega giantess Kim

:stare:

The death-bed butt crush

quote:

What a way to end a loser patient's life...

Bending the no-fanart rule because crazy giantess stuff is crazy giantess stuff:

RPG Ms Pacman Unpack Your Adjectives comic

quote:

I decided to do a version with Ms. Pac-Man and Pac-Man Jr. in their DOG design (the one I made before had them in their Hanna Barbera design).

Taking Care of Competiton

quote:

Help, this just keeps on going.

I was too slow to escape.

Giantess Gwen remake

Sham bam bamina! has a new favorite as of 04:23 on Dec 19, 2014

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
'Conjoined'.

This gallery is definitely :nws: and consists entirely of women with faces photoshopped on their genitals.

http://ciao84.deviantart.com/gallery/

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Big fan of :frog:

Putting aside how completely bizarre the fetish is ("oh man I wish I was with a woman that literally sees me like I see an ant"), I think we should all take a moment to consider

Gwen
how it happened.

Boxman has a new favorite as of 15:00 on Dec 19, 2014

Red Bones
Aug 9, 2012

"I think he's a bad enough person to stay ghost through his sheer love of child-killing."

Is the pregnant car artist the same person who made that weird book about rollercoasters someone reviewed in the book barn, or is there a whole online community of people who draw vehicles with people faces in the exact same way?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Scoofles
Dec 6, 2004

Boxman posted:

Putting aside how completely bizarre the fetish is ("oh man I wish I was with a woman that literally sees me like I see an ant"), I think we should all take a moment to consider

Gwen
how it happened.

I'm somewhat bothered that the sexual fantasy culminates in some dude getting killed/maimed. Same deal with those vore people, they seems to get off on the idea of being horribly and painfully killed. Whyyy? :psyduck:

• Locked thread