Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

The more tragic things get,
the more I feel like laughing.

Watched the first 4 last night. The Entire History of You and Be Right Back loving wrecked me, so I had to take a break. A friend of mine said that they feel like a noticeably different person after every episode and I agree with that 100%. Even if you're nonplussed by the themes or the aesthetic, I think it'd be difficult for anyone to not be affected by how emotionally evocative all of the episodes are.

So far Be Right Back is my favorite, but I think that's because Hayley Atwell was goddamn amazing in it. Looking forward to watching the last two this weekend, especially since The White Bear seems to be everyone's favorite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU