Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

magnums are so loving greasy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

magnums are so loving greasy

It's so they can slip onto a monster dong.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Push El Burrito posted:

It's so they can slip onto a monster dong.

It they slip into a monster dong it's called choco-sounding.

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012
Magnums aren't as big as they used to be.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Croccers posted:

Do your kegels.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Croccers posted:

They've always been 1.5 litres

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

chitoryu12 posted:

She's not a friend at all. I'm friends with the host, which is why I came, but she had become increasingly erratic and alcoholic over the years. Other people at the party obviously heard what happened and told me that she had been having these sorts of outbursts and fights constantly.

My case ended up being settled a few weeks later and everything is done now.

It has been said before but that sounds like it would have been... Entertaining? To witness? In retrospect???

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!
Burger King with an interesting sponsored ad on Google. Got this several times.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Hector Delgado posted:

Burger King with an interesting sponsored ad on Google. Got this several times.

when you're hitting the burger real good

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
When the sauce slips out but she keep burgin'

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

Dollar menu guy no longer mcmonogamous

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

as a person who never leaves my house i've done pretty well for myself.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

In case anyone missed it, people being thirsty over m&ms is enough of a thing that the company chose to address it:

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

They’re going to the same farm in the country Erin Esurance moved to

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

They’re going to the same farm in the country Erin Esurance moved to

Erin and the chocolate one on the same farm? Give me the directions!

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

In case anyone missed it, people being thirsty over m&ms is enough of a thing that the company chose to address it:

I’m pretty sure the Venn diagram of people who are upset about the desexualization of M&Ms and people who will be upset about Maya Rudolph being the M&M’s spokesperson for a very specific reason is a circle.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Once again coming through to point out that the Super Bowl is in three weeks and you are getting worked if you take this seriously.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Henchman of Santa posted:

Once again coming through to point out that the Super Bowl is in three weeks and you are getting worked if you take this seriously.

On the other hand, someone, somewhere, definitely wants to gently caress them

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

God, I just remembered about the loving peanut funeral and the baby peanut.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

RBA Starblade posted:

On the other hand, someone, somewhere, definitely wants to gently caress them

The feeling seems to be mutual.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srWqOGTYMk8

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

No worries, I don't take the Super Bowl seriously at all.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
So is Maya Rudolph going to be voiced by Billy West in the commercials?

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.

For real. There are already so many M&Ms commercials that are sexual.

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

Now is the time for the anti-woke M&M competitor to grab the market. MEN&MENs first and foremost vastly increase testosterone production. Over 90-fold. There's a cytotoxin in sea snakes that basically turns on the "male" faucet at full blast, causing your body to absorb excess keratin and small amounts of bone to make a protein that blocks the signal that stops testosterone production. MEN&MEN is 100% Patriotically made in sovereign territory on an Open-Carry abandoned oil well with no age of consent.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

SLOSifl posted:

Now is the time for the anti-woke M&M competitor to grab the market. MEN&MENs first and foremost vastly increase testosterone production. Over 90-fold. There's a cytotoxin in sea snakes that basically turns on the "male" faucet at full blast, causing your body to absorb excess keratin and small amounts of bone to make a protein that blocks the signal that stops testosterone production. MEN&MEN is 100% Patriotically made in sovereign territory on an Open-Carry abandoned oil well with no age of consent.

They’re all green cause thats the horny one

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

I forgot there’s an annual football game held solely to debut new, exciting marketing campaigns and commercials, turning a 60 minute mildly entertaining sport into a six hour ad fest. I haven’t watched since roughly 2012, I assume it’s no better, and thus we’re going to get several new horrifying candy mascots to torment us all.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

SLOSifl posted:

If only all masculine media is like Manswers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7s_1WcTPRE

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
https://twitter.com/awrestaurants/status/1617975902004019231?s=20

Other companies are now getting their 15 minutes in off the back of M&Ms retiring the M&M polycule or whatever they were. Personally I think the A&W bear should choose not to wear pants a la Donald Duck.

CJacobs has a new favorite as of 10:00 on Jan 25, 2023

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

CJacobs posted:

Other companies are now getting their 15 minutes in off the back of M&Ms retiring the M&M polycule or whatever they were. Personally I think the A&W bear should choose not to wear pants a la Donald Duck.
Desperate for Tony the Tiger's hold on the furry market.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

CJacobs posted:

I demand the Canadian A&W mascot remove his pants to restore balance

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Honestly the super bowl ads don’t really feel like the big deal they used to be.

Nothing happened to change it either it’s just people got used to it

Kerbtree
Sep 8, 2008

BAD FALCON!
LAZY!
The advertisement equivalent of alarm exhaustion.

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

CharlestheHammer posted:

Honestly the super bowl ads don’t really feel like the big deal they used to be.

People watch a whole let less commercials these days.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

CharlestheHammer posted:

The ads have generally sucked for the past ten-fifteen years.

I was working for Nationwide when they ran that ad showing the kid having a great life, until we all learn he’s dead. Think the exec that green-lighted it was canned within 24-hours

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

CJacobs posted:

https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/aw-root-beer-puts-pants-polarizing-mascot-bear-rooty-pants-mms-pauses-spokescandies

lol at fox missing the joke

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I won't eat chili unless I can look at a bear's rear end while doing so.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Wanna see that root beer bear's root

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
Dumb Marketing Moves: Angering and alienating the customer base with pants

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe
Goddamn libs and their pants!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

CharlestheHammer posted:

Throw it in with the overall death of broadcast TV. "This show has better commercials than usual" is way less appealing when the alternative is no commercials at all.

I guess pretty soon people may go back to watching commercials as streaming services get more and more expensive, and websites in general find more ways to shove them in your face. But I still feel like the economics of saving your best commercial for the best time slot are gone at this point.