Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Good to see that the Ever Given's cargo of sex arses finally made it to its destination.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

HenryEx posted:

The cashier only gives a poo poo about how to minimize their interaction with you

When I worked as a grocery store as a teen I had my own regulars, just like the older ladies who worked mornings and spent a while chatting with each customer like they were old friends.

The difference was that my regulars explicitly told me they liked me because I was polite and fast and talked to them as little as humanly possible.

(I also had to ring up EBT and WIC. WIC loving sucked because you had to use these pain in the rear end vouchers that were even slower to process than checks and had strict limits that people didn't get right hal the time. As a dumbass teen that annoyed me. In retrospect it annoys me even more because it's clearly set up that way to gently caress over the poor people that need WIC.)