Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Those poor poor McDonald’s workers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Brawnfire posted:

This sounds awesome tbh, I love having records of poo poo that happens while I'm unconscious, especially if I say something bonkers or make a weird-rear end noise. And maybe I'll find out just how bad my sleep apnea truly is.

Check out Sleep Cycle it’s a pretty good app if you want to get some insight on sleep

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I’m sure god is chill drinking a nice refreshing coke during Passover after all that hard work

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

How do I make a NFT for a funny meme I saw on the internet and sell it

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

EL BROMANCE posted:

If you were wondering if it was just you thinking what you’re thinking, I can confirm the 139 comments are all thinking the same thing too.

Lol I saw this the other day.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

You just don’t have your classic Devereux Wigs and Lindsey’s Mirror Depot commercials anymore and it’s a real shame

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Darthemed posted:

On the topic of local commercials, can anyone who was in south Texas in the late ‘80s or early ‘90s identify the business which had the “SAVES… YOU… MONEY!!!” ads? Might have been a furniture store, with the guy jumping up and waving fistfuls of dollar bills as he cried out the slogan at the end.

That would be Gallery Furniture in Houston and Mattress Mack is a local treasure. Hes an insane gambler and loves the city and takes care of it as best a business man can. His Harvey relief was great. He opened up his furniture store as a shelter while piece of Joel Osteen closed his church.

He still does the commercials too.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Worked at Quiznos in high school and I too hosed the oven

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Tim Whatley posted:

To get people excited to eat pizza, we are offering them hot slop in a Lean Cuisine container

I mean it's not the first time we've gotten our slop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfan5MacmsI

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Surely we have enough data at this point to bust out a pie purist chart

Edit: nvm here we go

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

The Falling Man Falafel

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Admiral Joeslop posted: