Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

The local restaurants in my area still, if they’re even set up for doing take out thanksgiving meals, are set up for food for 6-8 people like usual. Like, really?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I quite like RLM but even as a fan of crappy movies I’ve never been able to finish a single episode of Best of the Worst. They just go on and on.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Alhazred posted:

My favorite tidbit from that series is that MC Hammer had tons of street cred and legit gang connections and yet his attempts to make harder raps was completely wack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQFlRUCp5r0

MC Serch from 3rd Bass tells an awesome story about Hammer.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

If Biden wins the presidency, fair taxing will cost us a small amount of profit! Therefore the obvious thing to do is alienate more than 50% of our potential customers.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Oh well, back to the crack it is.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Captain Hygiene posted:

Oh lol, there's only two? Even more of a :jerkbag: campaign than I thought.

Worse news - the guy who was running the McDonalds Monopoly game is in charge of handing them out.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

March Madness? Why that could be confused for whenever owns Atari this weeks trademark of Marble Madness. Better change it to “the annual big college basketball tournament”.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

How is the Washington Football Team doing these days?

They always said it was a temporary name until they decided the permanent one, but I’m still pretty sure it was a back door way of testing it out and now the reaction has died out and nobody really laughs at it anymore, it’ll probably keep being used.

At first I laughed too, but then I came around pretty quickly. It makes them sound historic, like they were named prior to teams with ‘silly mascot names’ and the like. Hate them because they’re in my division, but yeah the name is good.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Drunk Nerds posted:

Would be a shame if someone... you know

It's just a man grasping a football between his two hands. It's good to see he's married, as it promotes family values.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Sir Lemming posted:

I understand why you can't edit tweets. But Twitter should really let you add some sort of clarifying thing (outside of the 280 chars) to a tweet after the fact which will (almost) always appear alongside it. Instead of this thing where if you don't delete it, it can just show up anywhere without context forever, and people keep engaging with it regardless of how it might have been addressed afterward. Or maybe some sort of "tweet lock" where you can suppress engagement on a tweet; can't be liked/replied/retweeted anymore, maybe it won't even embed anymore, etc.

If you reply to your tweet you’ll be the first comment anyone sees so that could be used for clarification. You can indeed turn replies off too, but not sure if that can be done afterwards or only when making the post.

E: looks like it’s only when you make it originally, unless I’m just not seeing the option.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

How dare you, conkers is ace and a great example of ever changing and evolving rule sets and other localized fun. Nothing better than trying to work out which rumored prep method would turn your conker into a piece of brick on a string.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I’m Welsh and never realized until afterwards that the guy who played Jeff wasn’t. Always had a lot of time for that show.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

With a quick shirt change and some hair dye, he could do a Weekend at Bernies gig in the evening too.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Nerves probably also not a massive fan.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Len posted:

Am I missing something?

Inflation

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I hope the OnlyFans Olympics now becomes a thing.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Captain Hygiene posted:

That he'd just untaped to get at the delicious drugs he'd hidden inside :colbert:

Who needs drugs when everyone in hockey is addicted to smelling salts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpqVIRE9dGw

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Even if it’s fake, I now have ‘TOR Pedo’ in my head and that’s made me laugh, so hey.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

CJacobs posted:

Move to the US if you want universally cheap milk

"milk"

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Captain DIEgiene posted:

Problematic marketing sexism aside, I'd pick a pink version of alcohol in a heartbeat, pink anything rules.

Good news! https://www.newamsterdamvodka.com/pink-whitney Pink Whitney is pink and it's not a stupid marketing gimmick to appeal to women
Bad news! Ugh, Barstool.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Facebook Aunt posted:

And that beverage is a very clear pink. Like the pink was added to a colourless beverage, not a brown one. A pink vodka would be fine, but a pink whisky is shenanigans.

Might just be the bottle on the Lady Jack rather than the contents.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

That link comes up when I google it, but it's not one of the 10,000 variations of JD listed.

There is this though, from 2014, which is definitely more than a gag or student mockup... but perhaps a concept that never went anywhere?

https://www.behance.net/gallery/13778961/LADYS-JACK-JACK-DANIELS

e: ah it even says on the page itself - 'DEMO IDEA BY MATHILDE LIER'

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

People couldn’t legally watch Mando on day 1 because of how stressed their servers were, while it hit the usual places about 5 minutes after it dropped. You really gotta have your poo poo together these days or it’ll backfire.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

They also used 'babe' as a translation of 'oppa' which is... interesting, but kinda suited what they were looking for with that particular character? So hey.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I hate that we've been teased with having a bit of football in 4K like the Super Bowl, because it's such a decent upgrade (even if the picture itself isn't true 4K, the superior codec and more bandwidth make a huge difference), but here we are still watching the same old crummy quality.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Huh. I always presumed Mr. Big was a dick size thing.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Volmarias posted:

Lol if you think they're not taking the money and running, immediately

I hope not, this has the potential to be even more incredible than Fyre Fest.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Gaius Marius posted:

Not really ye is just obsessed with loving with poo poo until it's perfect. There's like five different versions of Pablo and he was straight up patching Donda after release.

Could a record be so bad that God himself couldn't make it perfect? Yes, that record is Donda.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Of course it would be Romneys lot.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Ain’t nothing wrong with the shape of the fillet o fish, a square grouper was slang for a bale of weed.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Whether ice or mice, $1 for a 10lb back ain’t a bad deal at all.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

For some reason my favorite part is referring to it as “the Pizza Hut”.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I refuse to believe that is real. I sure to hell hope it isn’t.

E: oh dear god. Sorry for DM. This might be the single worst corporate fuckup like this I’ve ever seen. Talking about knotting just pales In comparison. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10699621/easyJet-slammed-sharing-photo-customer-flight-number-tattooed-wrist.html

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

If you were wondering if it was just you thinking what you’re thinking, I can confirm the 139 comments are all thinking the same thing too.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Hm weird, it’s displaying fine here but I’m on awfulapp and sometimes image uploading can be finnicky. Sorry!

E: loading fine for me in a browser too so I’m stumped!

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I mean… Jenny has always come across as a pretty decent person on the videos I’ve seen of her and maybe has the ability to separate real life from fantasy you guys can’t? Like, why offer the two sides if one of them gives a lesser experience?

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

The guy dressed as kylo in that tweet *is* a MAGA idiot (and that picture isn’t from Disney), so there we go… someone we can all collectively make fun of. https://twitter.com/kjfuerst

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

If you go to Florida for LGBT reasons and end up in Orlando, you have massively hosed up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

The auto suggestion when you search is ‘desk ornament why nazi’ too.