Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Buried alive
Jun 8, 2009

CJacobs posted:

By the way, I need ideas for fun and entertaining bonus videos because there are no bad mods (or mods at all) for this game, so if you have any ideas throw em at me and I'll think about it. Bad Dead Space Fanfiction Theater?

Videos with conditions are always a possibility. Limiting yourself to only one or two weapons, can only use 3 medkits, have to praise Altman every time you get hit, etc, etc. Trying to do things that lead to trainwreck videos may be a good/bad idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buried alive
Jun 8, 2009

David Copperfield posted:

I say we name him The Brave Lil' Altman

The Little Altman That Could.

Buried alive
Jun 8, 2009
So..is the marker just some kind of psychic life form that reproduces by making moon-sized piles of organic matter that explodes into a bunch of original markers that go around and crash on various planets as asteroids? Because I can't really envision any other end-game for forming a necromoon.

• Locked thread