Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
I'm curious why I was the N1 nightkill?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

I wasn't paying attention
to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
in a more interesting way?
Hell Gem
wow that was something.

I'm happy with the final result though. I really was afraid that Ernie was mafia daddying it hard.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

YEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Little Mac, you and I have gone down in history, friend. We're the only town to have ever won a Christmas game.

:D

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

I wasn't paying attention
to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
in a more interesting way?
Hell Gem
thanks for the game, Opop.

good job, Ernie & Little Mac. Did either of you think I might be scum? I'm curious what might have happened if I hadn't been nightkilled. I think town would have lost if I survived..

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Printing this thread now and sending it to all my relatives as my Christmas card this year.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Juanito posted:

good job, Ernie & Little Mac. Did either of you think I might be scum? I'm curious what might have happened if I hadn't been nightkilled. I think town would have lost if I survived..

To be honest, I would've voted Yuming going into today regardless of who was with me. Her comeback posts didn't solve the game, they just added more doubt. Also the three posts from you that I quoted to Yuming solidly put you in my 'least likely to be scum' camp.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Juanito posted:

No way. I was pretty certain you were town. If Ernie had died and it was you you/me/Yuming, I wouldn't have hesitated voting for her like I did with Ernie. I definitely thought Ernie was scummy, very puppet mastery, but in the end that fact that Yuming didn't put a vote down before leaving for Christmas made me think she was disinterested and if you're disinterested at LYLO then you're probably scum.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'm sorry for forgetting about this game a couple times. I have forums access at work now so it should be better in future.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

I told you I would save Christmas this year. :saddowns:

Game would have potentially gone a lot differently if we had gotten the two night kills that presumably were no action no-shows. The first one Yuming never got back to me, but I was actually going to submit a kill the second time and Opop for some reason had like a 8 hour night? I don't even know, that was kind of a bummer.

Nice work, town, sucks that we didn't win this but oh well. Ernie was a force to be reckoned with.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Poison Mushroom posted:

"Just because" was Yuming's reasoning.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Quidnose posted:

I told you I would save Christmas this year. :saddowns:

Game would have potentially gone a lot differently if we had gotten the two night kills that presumably were no action no-shows. The first one Yuming never got back to me, but I was actually going to submit a kill the second time and Opop for some reason had like a 8 hour night? I don't even know, that was kind of a bummer.

Nice work, town, sucks that we didn't win this but oh well. Ernie was a force to be reckoned with.

Yuming submitted everything,she just tried to kill Keanne three nights in a row

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Poison Mushroom posted:

You were after Quid!

Yay Xmas was saved :sun:

RIP me RIP my terrible play at the end of the game. I always submitted the kill! Sorry for not being more attentive, I didn't deserve to win.

Merry Christmas everyone!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

yuming posted:

You were after Quid!

Poison Mushroom posted:

How about Quid? :shrug: He's posting a little weird this game, I guess.

:j:

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
We did it yaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Opopanax posted:

Yuming submitted everything,she just tried to kill Keanne three nights in a row

YUMING :argh:

• Locked thread