Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

By now, they knew the drill. Christmas would come, and every year the elves would try desperately to let it, but after 3 years Scrooge and The Grinch were getting a bit too good at stealing it.

This is a fast paced, mostly vanilla game, with two vanilla scum (Scrooge and The Grinch), 6 vanilla town (Santa's elves), and one town doctor (The Bumble).

All standard mafia rules apply.

Players
  1. 4siin4
  2. CCKe4ne
  3. Gr4ndic4p
  4. Ju4nito
  5. Kumb4montu
  6. Little M4c
  7. 4oison Mus4room
  8. Qui4nose
  9. yum4ng

Vanilla PM

You are an Elf! You're really hoping nobody steals Christmas this year, as after three failed years you're behind on a number of payments. Elves gotta eat.

You are town aligned, you win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Opopanax fucked around with this message at 04:57 on Dec 8, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Sorry Ernie, yuming presigned yesterday and I forgot. You are first in line for when I inevitably need to replace someone though.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Totally did, sorry.

Grandicap, Town Aligned Elf, was banished from the North Pole D1

It is now N1

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

That means I need night actions.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

poison mushroom, town aligned elf, was stolen N1
It is now D2

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Ernie replaces Asiina

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Kumba was kicked out of Christmas Village D2, he was Vanilla Town

It is now N2

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I could have sworn I did this already, I think my computer is haunted by a ghost of Christmas past!

Nobody died N2

It is now D3

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Yeah it was, you guys are super boring.

Night actions

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Nobody died

It's day again

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Hooray

Quidnose, Scrooge, Scum, was thrown in Christmas Jail D4

It is now N4

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Always, Keane. Always

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Keane, The bumble, Town Aligned Doctor, had all his teeth (and several internal organs) removed N4

It is now D5

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Ya'll know the drill

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Juanito went to sleep with visions of sugarplum fairies dancing through his head.

He never woke up.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Oh my god, you did it!

Yuming, The Grinch, had her heart grow 3 sizes and joined the elves

Town wins! Christmas is saved!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'm sorry for forgetting about this game a couple times. I have forums access at work now so it should be better in future.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Quidnose posted:

I told you I would save Christmas this year. :saddowns:

Game would have potentially gone a lot differently if we had gotten the two night kills that presumably were no action no-shows. The first one Yuming never got back to me, but I was actually going to submit a kill the second time and Opop for some reason had like a 8 hour night? I don't even know, that was kind of a bummer.

Nice work, town, sucks that we didn't win this but oh well. Ernie was a force to be reckoned with.

Yuming submitted everything,she just tried to kill Keanne three nights in a row

• Locked thread