Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
I wanna play!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
I cut down two Christmas trees today yay Merry Christmas :sparkles:

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Hi game!

I'm going to make hot cocoa and then read this thread :sun:

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

CCKeane posted:

I'm very hones4. You know 4his.

Where is yuming?!
Yuming is at work ;;;; always doing work, alas, we need to hire another SLP~

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
I don't like the logic in this post--

Grandicap posted:

>> Grinch IMG <<

You know this was in response to this post...

>> Asiina posted: I keep thinking the thread title is "How the Scum Swole Christmas" and thinking of a really buff Grinch. <<

Very not a scum claim. It the continuation of a misread of a title.

Now the question becomes, is little mac scum for not seeing this... no.

But is he scum for jumping on a terrible assumption of a scumclaim... maybe. I could see this, the stretch feels more scum mind than town mind. Yeah, I like this reasoning.

##vote little mac
The whole thing never read serious to me, and the degree of serious with which Grandi is interpreting it is scummy.

##vote Grandicap

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Kumbamontu posted:

keane you're scum with quid aren't you
This post gives me ~vibes~

The timing of it reads like a scum trying to interject, but not really caring to advance the game. It could be spun into a real opinion or left as a lol joke.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
I still like my scum-read on Kumba, going to look to see what else I find.

I forgot Mac was in this game :sparkles:

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Unfortunately, there is little to say about the votes on Grandi-- they were all p much for the same vote on Little Mac.

Kumbamontu posted:

i dont believe you

##vote keane
I still thing what Kumba did here is Bad.

I imagine this as scum trying to avoid the easy vote.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Grandicap posted:

Boo, I am looking back at the votes on me and the people who have said they would vote me and nothing is sticking out.
ikr

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

CCKeane posted:

I changed my mind, Grand I is being slammed.
This is a ~town mindset~ imo.

It was such an easy lynch scum would've just wanted to let it happen.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Grandicap posted:

Asiina's vote is very me too, but to such an extent that it feels townie. Points to valid casework that she agrees with. Calls out the me too-ness. Doesn't force more. But clearly explains her position. Would not vote.
I had Asiina's vote quoted and couldn't quite word it in a way that made sense. But this is the thought I had! I l think Asiina is town.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
##vote Kumba

The timing and tone of his comment on Keane D1 is the scummiest thing in the thread~

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Nothing really stands out. He seems v typical Quid to me, e.g.,

Quidnose posted:

The Asiina and Grandi votes on Mac are both super weird. I don't know how anyone could look at that and not think it was a joke. At least Asiina asks if it is a joke, but Grandi is so super serious about it I just don't understand.

I mean, Grandi, you basically did what you called Keane out for doing - you're currently voting the vote leader when you had suspicions about Keane's motives. Why didn't you unvote at that time? Why are you STILL voting Little Mac?

Asiina, can you check in and talk about how you feel about Mac?
This sounds like Quid trying to figure out the game. I don't think he's scummy.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Little Mac posted:

How do you feel about Keane? I'm admittedly apt to be more involved on the weekends, but at first glance I smell Kumba/Keane.
I just called Keane town ;;;;;;

Maybe Juanito is the other scum? Hmmm.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
But I quoted a thing and I ~meant it~ yeaaa.

:sun:

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
I believe Keane :sparkles:

Oh man I'm sleepy. I think Mac is scummy.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
My brain is so fried atm I don't feel like I have anything intelligent to say.

But it's Mac's tone I find scummy this game day. He is so erratic it reads like scum just being all AARGH YOU CLAIMED DOCTOR IDK HOW TO REACT

##vote Little Mac

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

CCKeane posted:

I'd prefer a whacky no vote!!!
Why? You'll just be dead!

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Good morning, hi, what's up, are we going to do anything???

Votecount for Day 3

Little Mac (1): yuming
Lynch No One! (1): CCKeane
CCKeane (1): Little Mac

Not Voting (3): Ernie., Juanito, Quidnose

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is December 17th, 2014 at 9 p.m. PST -- that's in about 17 hours, 11 minutes.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
##vote Quid

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
I have been wacky crazy busy with work and holiday stuff! So my poor play is irrelevant to my alignment :sparkles:

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
I still think that it's Little Mac.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Hi! Here I am for the evening~ again I am sorry I really haven't had time in front of a computer besides at work, which blocks SA.

I'm going to look over some things (after writing some Xmas cards of course!)

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

CCKeane posted:

Unironically, I 4hink i4 may be Quidnose. He reac4ed poorly 4o an obvious joke vo4e, one 4ha4 was rescinded a few pos4s af4er, so he could jus4 be checking for his name!
gj Keane.

I'm going to look back at everything and see if I catch anything different knowing Quid was scum. Once I finish I will post my new thoughts. In the interim I am playing with ideas!

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Quidnose posted:

this is lazy even for you on so many levels!

why are you being lazy, juanito?
This immediately rubs me the wrong way.

To put in perspective where I'm at THIS VERY MOMENT is not especially suspicious of Ernie, and weighing in on Juanito and Mac.

~this could change~

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Juanito posted:

I don't really get a scum vibe from Keane or Quid. Quid goes after me a bit, but he always does.

What do you think about Grandi, Kumba? Starting at the post where he votes Little Mac
This however doesn't read like scum responding to scum. Hmm~

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Little Mac posted:

##VOTE KUMBA

Yeah let's loving DO THIS
This hammer ~feels~ scummy.

And this,

Little Mac posted:

gently caress you. Never.

##vote Keane
They're all just like AAAA VOTE.

However, his adamancy in suspecting Keane reads more like honest town determined on his stance than scum who KNOWS Keane is the doctor. e.g., vv

Little Mac posted:

Why would he have claimed doctor at all? There was no pressure. It's so weird. I dunno, I'm not feeling this game. I also really hate no lynches.
Also we have this point in the game, where Quid votes Mac and Mac self-votes.

That doesn't read coordinated to me. I think Quid legit wanted Mac lynched so that makes Mac way less scummy.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Quidnose posted:

Why did Juanito disappear after a terrible vote and callout from me!

Juanito posted:

I'm getting a bad vibe from Kumba, I don't know why. I think that Kumba and Quid could be the scum. :colbert:
It just keeps going though. Aaaagh. I can see their early interactions as both-scums.

Juanito was on Quid the first time he was in danger of being lynched-- at the very end of the day. Then he started the next day out after him too.

Juanito posted:

I don't think Keane or yuming are scum.

Less convinced about Little Mac. Not sure about Ernie.

Feel good about Quid though.

##vote Quid
I think the hedging to start and then pushing for Quid is scum-serving. He supported the lynch without acting on it to begin with, and then acted on it after Quid wasn't lynched to get cred.

I like this theory atm.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Quidnose posted:

This is the most loving disingenuous thing in the world.

You were an advocate for No Lynching yesterday, easily could have switched to me (and were putting out feelers to potential do so), then advocated not doing it when the wind didn't blow your way. And now you're coming in hard on me because I've got some traction?

Get lynched. ##vote Ernie
This is Pretty Weird too. It feels out of place.

Like, Quid has no benefit in going after Ernie here imo because he wasn't a plausible alternative. So if this post isn't to save himself it looks like distancing.

But I have this strong feeling Ernie is town based on his tone game to date. Hmm.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Ernie. posted:

The problem is that I don't see scum making these posts, Yuming. :(
It's tricky with posts like that-- because they are p glib-- so you can't give them too much weight.

The feelings you get from them are important, but I think looking at motivation at end game is much stronger evidence. Especially when Quid was up for lynch, his teammate would've had really strong motivation to save him because they were approaching a point where they could win the game. Little Mac's voting patterns don't make sense with the landscape of the game that day.

I just had the thought that maybe Ernie was counting on my voting Mac. aaaa dear this game. He should be able to see what I mean about Mac.

Juanito and Quid have some fake sounding interactions too...

I am going to sleep on this for sure. I will be around reading for about 15 more minutes and then back momentarily tomorrow early evening.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
I am too busy Christmasing to mafia right now :sparkles:

Merry Xmas all!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Poison Mushroom posted:

I'm curious why I was the N1 nightkill?
You were after Quid!

Yay Xmas was saved :sun:

RIP me RIP my terrible play at the end of the game. I always submitted the kill! Sorry for not being more attentive, I didn't deserve to win.

Merry Christmas everyone!

• Locked thread