Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Hello I am confirmed in this game.

So many people I haven't seen in a while!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I keep thinking the thread title is "How the Scum Swole Christmas" and thinking of a really buff Grinch.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Asiina posted:

I keep thinking the thread title is "How the Scum Swole Christmas" and thinking of a really buff Grinch.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Little Mac posted:

##vote asiina

This is a claim.

##vote Little Mac

This is a dumb thing to think. Is this a joke vote?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Quidnose posted:

The Asiina and Grandi votes on Mac are both super weird. I don't know how anyone could look at that and not think it was a joke. At least Asiina asks if it is a joke, but Grandi is so super serious about it I just don't understand.

I mean, Grandi, you basically did what you called Keane out for doing - you're currently voting the vote leader when you had suspicions about Keane's motives. Why didn't you unvote at that time? Why are you STILL voting Little Mac?

Asiina, can you check in and talk about how you feel about Mac?

I was voting cause Mac was definitely making a weird connection and I couldn't tell if it was a joke vote or not. But I suppose it was.

I agree with everyone else though that Grandi's effort post to explain it feels very forced.

I wish I had more to say than :agreed: but it's pretty much how I feel about it.

##vote Grandi

• Locked thread