Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
ok4y

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Quidnose posted:

except for the aforementioned jerky keane

now I really want some jerky

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
i dont believe you

##vote keane

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
keane you're scum with quid aren't you

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Juanito posted:

I don't really get a scum vibe from Keane or Quid. Quid goes after me a bit, but he always does.

What do you think about Grandi, Kumba? Starting at the post where he votes Little Mac

tbh i skimmed page 2 and didnt read his post, i got scum vibes off of quid's entry post and keane's vig post that's why i mentioned those two

i have now read grandi's vote post and subsequent follow up and they are awfully waffly and wordy. if it wasn't hammer i might vote.

i think he's actually right about one thing tho: keane's callout of grandi is scummy, in that he is calling out grandi for voting the vote leader but doesn't change his vote himself to the guy he just called out: he instead keeps it on the same guy grandi is voting for. dislike. i strongly dislike how keane has basically been drawing this COWARD narrative but never bothered to vote himself. seems insincere.

and now, when grandi's at -1, he's all like no guys grandi is town for reasons i'm not going to say

i'm happy with my vote where it is but i'll hammer if it comes to it

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
you're not waffly in that you're naturally changing your mind, you're waffly in that you'd be easily swayed by a gentle breeze. those two posts quid called out here was a good example of that.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Quidnose posted:

What does it say about Grandi that you think Keane's actions were scummy but Grandi found the same actions enough to immediately clear him of suspicion?

Why are you happy to hammer Grandi if you seem to think Keane is being weird surrounding him?

i dont know how to answer your first question. i disagree with him.

to your second question: grandi's vote post and follow up were scummy. keane's follow up to that was scummy. grandi's recent posting less so. hence, i'm voting for keane, but will hammer grandi to avoid nl. i don't really care that both of their scumminesses come from interactions with one another.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

CCKeane posted:

Hip shot but I'll buy Quid atm. I posted in him earlier, his ebd of day behavior was strange, and PM posted about him before she died, and most of her thoughts were otherwise directed toward grand so HEY.

##vote keane

please explain the thought process behind your complete 180 on Grandi at eod, tia

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

CCKeane posted:

Because I thought the push was lazy and off base and IT LOOKS LIKE I WAS RIGHT.

Respond to my case, why don't you? Mayhaps your heart will grow three sizes today!!!

you were part of that lazy push, you conveniently didnt ever throw a vote down on him (or anyone else for that matter, keeping it on your joke vote from the game opening), and you made a total about face like 3 hours before the deadline so you could point back to it and say SEE LOOK

regarding your case, i assume you're talking about the one on quid since you didn't case me: i don't see any atypical quid behavior in his eod posting, and i dont believe quid is the type of player to kill someone for mentioning him one single time. i thought his entry into the game was awkwardly scummy, but at this juncture i believe him to be town. you are clearly scum with someone else

Juanito posted:

Ya, last time I played with Kumba and he was scum, he kinda skated along and was careful not to get too involved. Very similar posting to this.

what game was that? my most recent scum game i was #1 in posts, i dont even remember my last scum game before that

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
i am very expensive, i am not sure you can afford me, even with your fancy NYC money.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
juanito is the pot calling the kettle black and is writing his posts utilizing the weasel word dictionary

keane/juan scum team, game solved

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
posting in this thread

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

yuming posted:

##vote Kumba

The timing and tone of his comment on Keane D1 is the scummiest thing in the thread~

i dont believe you

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
do you see what i did there? its because i dont think you divined any read about my tone from a single phrase 4-word post

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
juanito more like john kerry

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
juanito?? more like dane cook's character from the world-renowned classic film mystery men

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
i found juanito's picture everyone, don't let his av fool you this is the real him!!

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
that's why i didnt bother actually responding to the "case" and just posted waffles

it's a "case" that's impossible to defend against, because there's nothing to defend against

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
notice how ernie doesn't read me as scum, but is instead working by some sort of perverse process of elimination by which he clears people as town based on single posts

at least do your due diligence

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Ernie. posted:

hi friends i need to explain something very important. i watched the previous life of this thread muck up their scumhunting so i'm going to save christmas, okay? Quidnose feels the exact same way so he's obviously town.

Yeah, Yuming is on point in this post. Kumba's post is 100% self-preservation. In a 9 player game those 'I solved the game' posts get people the farthest.

also:

p.s. i knew grandi was town before i saw that d1 is already over, i'm sorry grandi, i would have saved you :(

how was my post self-preservation i wasn't even a lynch candidate

you're making poo poo up, friend

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
nope it just teaches me to go back and re-read before i hit reply, i didnt even notice your single solitary line about me that wasn't even true to begin with

i never said you or yuming were scum, but you are very wrong. ive said keane is scum a bunch of times. i think juanito is likely to be scum too. hope that helps.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

CCKeane posted:

Kumba is a real shifty character imo.

i didnt capitalize anything, i am demonstrably not shifty

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

CCKeane posted:

You're so shifty you caps lock and then lean on the shift key.

:aaaaa:

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
:ghost: :flaccid: :ghost:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
We did it yaaaaaaaaaaaaay

• Locked thread