Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

I'm all 4 st3aling Christmas but I cannot stand 4 s4ealing it.

Sign this little Jewish elf up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

CCKeane posted:

I'm going to s4eal everything Grandi loves.

*steals Grandi's jar of farts*

You can 4ake my jar of far4s as long as you leave me my 4upperware full of burps.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Confirming that I am in this game, I hope I don't bumble it up.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

yuming posted:

I cut down two Christmas trees today yay Merry Christmas :sparkles:

Now those trees don't get to celebrate christmas with their families. You Monster!

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

You know this was in response to this post...

Asiina posted:

I keep thinking the thread title is "How the Scum Swole Christmas" and thinking of a really buff Grinch.

Very not a scum claim. It the continuation of a misread of a title.

Now the question becomes, is little mac scum for not seeing this... no.

But is he scum for jumping on a terrible assumption of a scumclaim... maybe. I could see this, the stretch feels more scum mind than town mind. Yeah, I like this reasoning.

##vote little mac

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Hmmm, I thought I was second vote not 3rd. Meh, still like it as it is both a case I made, and the only case out there.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Keane, your vote is troubling. Why still on Mac? There are 2 people you have talked about this game. One is a jokevote and the other you distrust. One is the lynch leader and already at -2, the other is dashingly handsome.

In short, why still on Little Mac?

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

CCKeane posted:

Unironically, I 4hink i4 may be Quidnose. He reac4ed poorly 4o an obvious joke vo4e, one 4ha4 was rescinded a few pos4s af4er, so he could jus4 be checking for his name!

You indeed did mention quid. I withdraw that part of my case? Is it a case? I'm not even sure, I am just questioning why your distrust of me, and quid for that matter, isn't being backed by votes and you are continue to vote Little Mac.

You apparently have 2 stronger candidates in a 9 player game and are still voting the vote leader instead of one of us. I don't even know if I think you are scummy for it, me mentioning it I guess makes it that I do, but I don't know. I am talking because it feels weird. Maybe scummy because I called out your vote not being on someone you distrust, or unironically think that it is, and instead remaining on a jokevote candidate. IF you were scum would you keep the vote on the jokevote candidate to make it seem non-chalant, if you were to move it to me, or quid, in the face of my questioning it could seem scummy. But not doing so would be scummy too, for the reasons I stated.

Maybe by both shining a light on me to discredit me, and not moving you vote you are trying to do both? I don't know. I am on the fence about your motives Keane. Do something to push me one way or the other.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

As an aside, all of those 4s are making reading your posts annoying.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

CCKeane posted:

Basically shi4 or ge4 off 4he po4. Half assed s4a4emen4s 4ha4 you can walk away from are COWARDLY.

I think I like this post. I am town on Keane at this time.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Quidnose posted:

That is literally the weirdest delineation I have ever read. What about Keane's posting changed your mind? That single sentiment?

I was on the fence. The double down of baiting me to vote him feels more townie than scummy. He was staring me down daring me to make a move. I like it. I looked into his eyes and read his heart.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Poison Mushroom posted:

##vote Grandicap

Artist's rendition of Grandicap:

God dammit, now I'm hungry.

Nah, I saw something that I thought meritted inspection. I talked about it. Would it have better to have just not raised what I saw at all? That seems wrong. Post what you feel as often as you feel it. If it doesn't go anywhere, that is fine. Let the posts flow.

Also that waffle looks really yummy. Going to bed now. Night everybody.!

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Quidnose posted:

that is a very good artist!!

Grandi I know that you went to bed but can you tell me tomorrow why your posting feels so forced?

No idea.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Quidnose posted:

The Asiina and Grandi votes on Mac are both super weird. I don't know how anyone could look at that and not think it was a joke. At least Asiina asks if it is a joke, but Grandi is so super serious about it I just don't understand.

I mean, Grandi, you basically did what you called Keane out for doing - you're currently voting the vote leader when you had suspicions about Keane's motives. Why didn't you unvote at that time? Why are you STILL voting Little Mac?

Nah, it wasn't the same, I have actual suspicions on Little Mac, I have outlined them. The Keane thing was upfront and occuring at the time. I was discussing it real time, but even if I had gone on the scum read side of the fence, it would have still been a lesser read than my Mac read. Keane was voting a jokevote candidate.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Boo, I am looking back at the votes on me and the people who have said they would vote me and nothing is sticking out.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

I don't really. I think it is the best available thing. Normally I would expect to get something off of the swing to me, but as I said, I really haven't. After my other game hits deadline at 9 I wll attempt to look back again.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Poison Mushroom posted:

##vote Grandicap

Artist's rendition of Grandicap:

God dammit, now I'm hungry.

I would vote pmush because while humorous, waffling is not a scum tell and pmush knows this. He is riding a tide of the moment and pouncing on it.

Juan's vote is bad too but totally in character for him. I would lean town here.
I think Quid is town, and keane is town, these are the two that have talked about me the most convinceingly, like actually caring about my content and what it means, rather than looking for a place to place a vote. I like these two.

Could go either way on yuming. Lack of engagement seems like status quo. But I like the kumba read. It might even be prescient... I think I might actually like Kumba as scum now.

Asiina's vote is very me too, but to such an extent that it feels townie. Points to valid casework that she agrees with. Calls out the me too-ness. Doesn't force more. But clearly explains her position. Would not vote.

Little Mac has not posted so it is difficult to continue to ride the bad misread because there is no new content. I could still vote here based on my early suspicions but saying it is more than a lurker vote with a bad first impression would leave much to be desired.

poo poo Kumba doesn't have much either apart from the post yuming found. poo poo.

So is that everyone? Apparently I like the lurkers and pmush for scum. That is lazy of my brain. Yuming is my borderline call.
I feel like scum is more likely in that block than out of it.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

And Pmush is a borderline lurker too. Aside from being the first vote on me. Seeing a rising tide there and jumping early on Keane's questioning of me. There hasn't been any content, nor any desire to produce content. Decrying the game for lack of non-joke content... I think this is where my vote will go and where I will ask you to look after my death.

##vote pmush

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

So how is being waffly equivocated with being scummy? If I see facts and weigh them and make decisions, some stronger, some weaker, how is that a bad thing.
I am attempting to illustrate my trains of thought.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Kumbamontu posted:

you're not waffly in that you're naturally changing your mind, you're waffly in that you'd be easily swayed by a gentle breeze. those two posts quid called out here was a good example of that.

I was only "waffly" on Keane, when I said I was on the fence the whole time. Neutral. I hadn't made a decision on his alignment, as he posted more I made one.

Whatever, just vote me and end it. I have put my thoughts down.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Looks like it's pretty much just me, so I'm going to sleep fully expecting to be hammered by morning.

So, ummm pre-emptive :ghost:Go Town:zombie:

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

:ghost:I am dead. This is me being dead.:ghost:

:zombie:The mod may not acknowledge my deadness, but I acknowledge it:zombie:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

:ghost:Did scum s4eal Opop?:zombie:

• Locked thread