Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil! LET'S GO PRED-A-TORS!
it's about 75% hawks fans in nashville tonight :suicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil! LET'S GO PRED-A-TORS!
neal has been invisible for a while. not sure why they'd want to wake him up and make him score a bunch again.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

saad can shoot a hockey puck

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

has a good team ever been this bad on the powerplay

1/44 at home

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

a bad team really should've signed scott darling. he's huge and good. very good for milwaukee last year.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

evenworse username posted:

Plus his jersey would sell like hotcakes at Valentine's!

buying a darling jersey is a big step in a relationship imo

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

saad is loving fast. mercy.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

this game certainly turned into a boring one after that 2nd hawks goal

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

i don't know if nashville has a quality scoring chance tonight

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

Pancakes by Mail posted:

Is it too late to try and get McDavid

no, trade subban for volchenkov

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

WILSON :frogsiren:

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

3rd period so far :stare:

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

healthy mike fisher is a good guy to have imo

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

TMMadman posted:

Darling has done a great job in this third period.

this period is gonna kill me soon

darling does own though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

drat. fun 3rd period at least.

• Locked thread