Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Not a Twat
Oct 11, 2010

Oops you almost got away without your Diddy
10. Orange is the New Black
This was fun to binge through. The ending in particular was satisfying.

9. The Walking Dead
It's kind of poo poo but I do enjoy watching it. Mainly for Carol. The first episode of the latest season was fantastic so gets a top 10 spot for that alone.

8. A Touch of Cloth 3
Not as good as the previous 2, but still great fun and full of puns. The continuity joke was the highlight of part 3.

7. The Flash
It's fun and light. I like it despite the dumb comic book stuff

6. Bates Motel
Season 2 was a huge improvement on the first. The two leads (Norma & Norman) remained excellent.

5. Utopia
Unlike everything else. Style over substance in a good way. Should not have been cancelled, and I'm angry that it's now in the hands of someone else.

4. The Knick
I really enjoyed the setting. The sequence in which a doctor forgets to wash his hands after touching a meningitis patient was the scene I screamed loudest at this year.

3. Veep
Brilliant comedy, Armando Iannucci can do no wrong (and the cast is good too)

2. Fargo
Best miniseries ever? Lots of tension and I loved the development of Martin Freeman's character.

1. Hannibal
It's dark, grim and nasty but sometimes it can be hilarious too. It also looks and sounds amazing - it's perfect.
Best TV line of 2014: "Is your social worker inside that horse?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not a Twat
Oct 11, 2010

Oops you almost got away without your Diddy

Sophia posted:

Not A Twat, you voted for Utopia but did not specify a country. I assumed it was the UK one because that's what other people liked but if it was not please let me know.
Yes, the UK one. I didn't know there was another show with that name.

• Locked thread