Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

I avoid wearing gloves unless I have to due to weather. Prefer having that tactical tactile feedback.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drav
Jul 23, 2002

We've come a long way since that day, and we will never look back at the faded silhouette.

The Rat posted:

I avoid wearing gloves unless I have to due to weather. Prefer having that tactical tactile feedback.

Yeah shooting in gloves actually sucks

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

I saw your post in the bullpup forum of arfcom and immediately recognized that rifle.

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

The Rat posted:

As in all things, bareback for performance just make sure to wash up before dinner.

Kommienzuspadt
Apr 28, 2004

U like it

The Rat posted:

Drav posted:

Yeah shooting in gloves actually sucks

Truf

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

Ran the SMAUG at 3-gun today and did pretty well overall. Other than a reload eating a second or two more than it would have on an AR, I didn't feel any less capable than I would with an AR.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

The Rat posted:

Necropost, still relevant to the thread!

So, I got a couple spare gas regulators to experiment with. I drilled out the adverse setting on one of them with a .107 drill bit. (An Aussie military guy on Lightfighter provided the measurement. Apparently now military AUGs don't have an adverse setting, they have a suppressed setting with a .101 hole.)

Any more pictures of this? I may pick up a second gas plug from PJ's and drill it out.

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

Original (non-drilled out) on the left, drilled out one on the right.

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

Added a 2020 Precision sear from Ratworx and replaced the scope with a Vortex 1-6 MRAD.

Now it is finally complete. Max spacegun up in here.

Steeltalon
Feb 14, 2012

Perps were uncooperative.

right arm
Oct 29, 2011

how heavy is that

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

11lbs empty with the can attached.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

right arm
Oct 29, 2011

noice

probably balances better than my 550 with my G5 on it too

• Locked thread