Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!
lots of tables have good themes but get boring after a while, although IRL they might take longer to get boring because nudging in PA is super effective and makes the games easier.

Monster Bash is probably my favorite in terms of theme and being easy to play while also having some depth. loving monsters rocking out is just a great hook, and all the silly call outs and the music are awesome.

Some people think Ripley's theme is terrible but I actually like it. That one and Cirqus Voltaire are both pretty deep with some crazy scoring opportunities. Pretty novice unfriendly, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!

elf help book posted:

yea i dont know why ripleys theme gets so much poo poo

maybe a lot of people never heard of believe it or not? i dunno its cool

also the music is cool.

also, :pcgaming:SUUUUUUUUUUPEEEEEEER JACKPOT!:pcgaming:

• Locked thread