Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Feindfeuer
Jun 20, 2013

shoot men, receive credits
I played this ages ago but never really got into it even though the building/terraforming sounded nice in theory. This challenge server sounds like it's pretty PvP centric so I have to ask, did they improve combat? I remember it just consistet of me and my enemy standing in frontof each other and having damage numbers run through the chat while the alter egos stared at each other motionless.

Is combat now fun and engaging or is the challenge server more of a 30 day building/terraforming trial that gets reset on a regular basis cause the advertised focus, combat, is still weird and unfun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread