Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dan7el
Dec 7, 2008

I've never watched the live-action show, and I'm new to the franchise. I'm wondering though, could it be possible that Mendoza is Alfonso's father? Seemed he had similar looking markings on his body when get went all fire-rage.

I would've expected that Alfonso would've dealt with his whole rage issue long before this moment. Seems a bit irresponsible to let someone with that kind of power potential walking around with such destructive capacity.

I kept expecting the ring to do something in this episode. I really don't understand what benefit the ring gave Alfonso other than taking his life-force for a day a month.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dan7el
Dec 7, 2008

Blaze Dragon posted:

Also this series just can't let Leon be happy, huh?
I think that Leon (I got the right guy this time) would've stayed with Lala for life if she hadn't died. And, for better or worse, the story is about Leon to a large degree. And a story where that happens would be pretty boring. Looks like he's learned the lesson he was supposed to learn (they beat us over the head with that notification). Time to move on....

And yeah, the whole loving farm family is dead. Even the drat dog died.

Dan7el
Dec 7, 2008

Yeah. I thought for sure that Ema was going to end up impaled on that spire thingy right after she killed her ex-husband-vampire-thingy-winged-monstrosity. I was honestly surprised when Leon saved her. Leon did a great job letting Ema take care of things the way she wanted -- which shows a tremendous level of both maturity and self-discipline for a guy who is supposedly pretty young yet. My main concern with the very end is that Ema is pretty loving drunk and if she's going to have sex with Leon, I would hope it's not because she is not in full control of herself due to alcohol. The show can possibly present the ending as a really good thing or a really bad thing, depending.

• Locked thread