Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
played some today, and the game is still fun

whats with the wacky laser guns though, im still not cool with that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I play it if I see Borsche or someone online, but other than that I got bigger fish to fry.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
i used to a year or two back when i had some skype bros

still got it installed just in case

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014
I thought the OP's name was Shpongle at first glance.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Stink fag posted:

I thought the OP's name was Shpongle at first glance.

I don't get that a lot but I am okay with it, friend.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
strange i hadn't played since early spring til' last night got invited into a game, joined on a whim

had Fun

it's pretty easy to ignore all the bloat even now

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Patrick Klepek fiddling around in the menus for 12 minutes before speaking into his Portal Microphone: Soooo. This is TF2 in case you were wondering. It is a first person shooter. I think it does those elements quite well and once I get into a game I can show you what it's like. Really polished, really solid game, as all Valve games are. Gabe just knows what he's doing.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Patrick Klepek fiddling around in the menus for 12 minutes before speaking into his Portal Microphone: Soooo. This is TF2 in case you were wondering. It is a first person shooter. I think it does those elements quite well and once I get into a game I can show you what it's like. Really polished, really solid game, as all Valve games are. Gabe just knows what he's doing.

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros
I started playing it again last week. It's still pretty fun.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

*raises paw*

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

The Protagonist posted:

strange i hadn't played since early spring til' last night got invited into a game, joined on a whim

had Fun

it's pretty easy to ignore all the bloat even now

What's bloat precious.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

What's bloat precious.

you mean what i know

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
i enjoy hats but only if I don't need that HD space for something else

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i've never played it once. bye.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

I still do, OP

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.
i really like booting it up and shooting people with engi. hell yeah!

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

i felt pretty good because the best player and scout in the server remembered me from months ago even tho i was suckin it up as a demoman

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

TF2 is my go to game for when I have nothing to do and am not sure what to do.

Snipers are awful because if they're on my team they're dead weights that have to be carried and if they're on the other team then every once in a while I'll just instantly drop dead because some jerk I didn't see on the other side of the map pointed his gun at me

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

ninjewtsu posted:

Snipers are awful because if they're on my team they're dead weights that have to be carried and if they're on the other team then every once in a while I'll just instantly drop dead because some jerk I didn't see on the other side of the map pointed his gun at me

oh, word?

Surprisingly Dope
Jan 12, 2011

Lope burgs again
The oh, word meme.

Dec 26, 2012

the the ___ meme meme

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Misandrist Wytch posted:

The oh, word meme.

01011001 posted:

the the ___ meme meme

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ninjewtsu posted:

TF2 is my go to game for when I have nothing to do and am not sure what to do.

When I'm a sniper, it's a very epic time for all.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
i like tf2 ..fun to play with some pals,as most games are.. used to play it a lot but havent played it in a long time.. Sold all my hats for $200. peacce out ;-)

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Once played it on a controlled map for several hours but let me tell you I didn't hate it.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Can't wait for Overwatch to come out so we can kill and bury this Piece of poo poo game

Brasseye
Feb 13, 2009
overwatch looks retarded. tf2 is still fun

Cutscene Powers
Jun 7, 2010
never liked TF2 sorry OP, but I'm glad you do and hope you have some good times :)

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

i still play tf2 from time to time and i always have fun when i do

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I play all the classes but I wish I was a better soldier and scout.

Howdges
Dec 29, 2012

started playing again a month ago. so many random weapons, feels like playing a moba almost. oh better research all these goofball weapon stats!
it's good for about an hour and you're done for the week

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014
I only started playing this year, when my fiancée got into it with some friends and wanted me to join. I'm not one for competitive fpses because I'm a huge pussy who tends to only do co-op games. I like it, and she's made over £30 on selling item drops, so that's cool.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

when are they going to make a Team Fortress 2 Kart: Wacky Races edition

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Bolverkur posted:

when are they going to make a Team Fortress 2 Kart: Wacky Races edition

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

idk why but my pc has gotten progressively worse at running tf2 over the years. all my other games perform as usual but tf2 in particular got pretty choppy for some reason.

for that reason, i have largely stopped playing it and don't feel much desire to revisit it. i hope you enjoyed this post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

It's fun so I play it.

• Locked thread