Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fax Sender
Aug 11, 2013

kiss my ass
really disagree there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

she's friends with a girl who asked anime monstrosity to record video of her (the friend) masturbating in public. afterwards, she (the friend) put her (the friend's) panties in the little compartment that the bill comes with for you to put tip money

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

infernal machines posted:

so do you allow it and risk turning her into a teenage animoo or do you ban it and risk her becoming a teenage animoo in defiance?
Moo Cow should only let her watch good anime, like Hayao Miyazaki's. It will immunize her against bad anime.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
truth, justice, freedom, reasonably priced love, and a hard boiled egg

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002
so was that waiter a man?

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

prefect posted:

she's friends with a girl who asked anime monstrosity to record video of her (the friend) masturbating in public. afterwards, she (the friend) put her (the friend's) panties in the little compartment that the bill comes with for you to put tip money

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Silver Alicorn posted:

truth, justice, freedom, reasonably priced love, and a hard boiled egg

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Moo Cow should only let her watch good anime, like Hayao Miyazaki's. It will immunize her against bad anime.

that's not anime

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

PuTTY riot posted:

so was that waiter a man?

the waiter was stoya, didnt you read the thread??

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
wow guys way to drive this thread right off the deep end holy poo poo what happened

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

yospos, bitch

Fax Sender
Aug 11, 2013

kiss my ass
we should be talking about armed rebellion against mods and not panties

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Sniep posted:

wow guys way to drive this thread right off the deep end holy poo poo what happened

I don't know man there's something weird in the zeitgeist lately, shits all hosed up

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Fax Sender posted:

we should be talking about armed rebellion against mods and not panties

it can be both :forkbomb:

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

rotor posted:

I don't know man there's something weird in the zeitgeist lately, shits all hosed up

perhaps it is you who no longer groks it?

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

rotor posted:

ikr? i leave the thread for an hour and poo poo goes anime panties.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Sniep posted:

lol @ me reading the first few posts ITT when it was first posted and then jumping to the last page :eek:

Also give me Rotors keys and I will make you weep for the heady carefree days of his benevolent hand.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

no wait wait wait I'm worried about my kid here now because I managed to stop this my little pony bullshit that girls apparently like and now I have a lifetime of anime to worry about!?!?!!?!!!!!!?!!!!??!!??!!'nnbnb

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

the waiter was stoya, didnt you read the thread??

no actually i didnt

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

no wait wait wait I'm worried about my kid here now because I managed to stop this my little pony bullshit that girls apparently like and now I have a lifetime of anime to worry about!?!?!!?!!!!!!?!!!!??!!??!!'nnbnb

its just anime now but soon itll be a tip box u gotta worry about!

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

prefect posted:

wut

Fax Sender
Aug 11, 2013

kiss my ass
at church they told me if you try to grok your own zeitgeist too much youll go blind

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

"daddy I want to watch my little pony"

"no, child. dumb poo poo men have ruined it forever".

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

"daddy I want to watch my little pony"

"no, child. dumb poo poo men have ruined it forever".

my daughter doesn't like it yet thank god

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

you sound like a bitch

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

oh okay

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

PuTTY riot posted:

its just anime now but soon itll be a tip box u gotta worry about!

she's not polish so I'm not worried about that.

I have a polish woman become infatuated with me once so I now based my opinion about all polish people on that crazy woman from a previous decade

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

SmokaDustbowl posted:

you sound like a bitch

this is me my true forum :chord:

Fax Sender
Aug 11, 2013

kiss my ass

crazy woman from a previous decade

every eastern european woman

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

God drat you auto correct ios bitch fucker form is an actual word!

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

do u need to stop the my little pony the prob seems to be weird men liking it and a girl isnt gonna grow into a weird man??

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

she's not polish so I'm not worried about that.

I have a polish woman become infatuated with me once so I now based my opinion about all polish people on that crazy woman from a previous decade

whoa racist

also animeist; you should try to embrace anime for your daughter's sake

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

my lil girl got into and out of pretty fast, but now she's stuck on old Sonic the Hedgehog reruns :stonk:

raising kids with netflix instead of tv is weird

Dolomite
Jul 26, 2000
Cars & Legs

its in the schools now, i tried with my daughters and they gave into peer pressure, they're animes now and i've failed as a parent

:negative:

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

rotor posted:

my lil girl got into and out of pretty fast, but now she's stuck on old Sonic the Hedgehog reruns :stonk:

raising kids with netflix instead of tv is weird

did u know? sonic apparently loves chili dogs.

med school head
Apr 17, 2012
Rubs
On
Toddlers
Or
Rapes

why rotoros why

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

I know,

and when she goes to grandparents house with their regular TV you have to explain to children that they don't have netflix so they have to watch what is on or watch nothing

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!
Slippery Tilde

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Also give me Rotors keys and I will make you weep for the heady carefree days of his benevolent hand.

team up with rotor and teach him to drop that hammer oldschool gbs style on anime yosposters

my body is ready

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

colbylol posted:

why rotoros why

el rotoros

• Locked thread