Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
Sure, I'll take them.. free.

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014
None of the games shown in that gif are under $3, thus they are not cheap steam games.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

zen death robot posted:

Free is not the same as cheap

Free is maximum cheap.

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

i dont see any pic ??

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

Good stuff op, cheap steam games are great. You're gonna need something to snack on though...

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

A cool drat horse posted:

Good stuff op, cheap steam games are great. You're gonna need something to snack on though...

i am going to buy some of this meat

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

A cool drat horse posted:

Oh that looks like a spicy meatball. Methinks its time to order a free sample.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

If you adblock you miss out on all the awesome goon made Ads not to mention you make Lowtax cry.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Pewdiepie posted:

If you adblock you miss out on all the awesome goon made Ads not to mention you make Lowtax cry.

i paid for the forums upgrade no ads

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

just checked it out and yes, OP, there are cheap steam games

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

zen death robot posted:

you were smart and adblocked

ah :D

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Lol

Also

Hey Gimbal I'm looking for a video you posted awhile back that you made that has mario with an ak 47 shooting random things. It's for the 2014 scrapbook thread in games and I can't for the life of my find it.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider

Widestancer posted:

Lol

Also

Hey Gimbal I'm looking for a video you posted awhile back that you made that has mario with an ak 47 shooting random things. It's for the 2014 scrapbook thread in games and I can't for the life of my find it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLHT5nJ-4lE

metricchip
Jul 16, 2014

Mach2 posted:

None of the games shown in that gif are under $3, thus they are not cheap steam games.

Not everything can be Eye the Divine Cybermancy...

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I got Gun Metal for like 1 dollar. It's basically Macross, with a mech that can transform into a plane.

Hammerwatch is also pretty drat good considering the amount of playermade content for it replicating a lot of old school games with their maps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja

Oh, there's homos? Not that I'm personally interested,
never mind

• Locked thread