Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

:love: HOTLANTA :love:
IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS
I think maybe she was deaf or just an awkward teenager.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS
Usually sports fans are vicious to bad singers, unless they have some sort of challenge they are overcoming and New York seemed super supportive.

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS

OldSenileGuy posted:

Goddamn those Pens thirds are nice

Penguins are doing a good job killing the penalties but they are having more trouble actually getting the refs to call the penalties they are drawing.

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS

bewbies posted:

this is not altered in any way by me

someone explain before i become afraid

Looks like a telestrator overlay that was supposed to be superimposed on a highlight got accidentally switched onto the live feed. Someone be hittin the wrong buttons before touching "take"

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS
If a Ranger player just started brandishing a knife and started threatening the linesman, we might squeak out 30 seconds of a 2 minute minor before an even up.

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS
Haha the MSG fans chanting FLUERY. Classic!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS

Specifically, besides the "not stopping the puck" what did Fleury not do there? Off his angle? Drop too soon? Tell me in your estimation he could have done besides yell at his Defensemen for not clearing space so he could see anything.

• Locked thread