Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME
She's not a professional singer she's doing it as a "I have horrible health problems and probably should have died multiple times but the Rangers organization is doing a "grant a fan a wish" thing and my wish is to sing the anthem before a game". It wasn't "good" but you're kind of a dick if you wanna talk poo poo about her

e: not sure if you were talking about the singer at the Rangers/Pens game but my point still stands :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

Man Lundqvist loving sucks this year

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

blah blah blah fart

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

Krime posted:

Just went to pick up pizza during the intermission.

Rangers radio was complaining about Lundqvist.

Has he been bad this year?

Yes. He'll have some good games and then some real lovely ones. Just can't find any consistency , much like the rest of the team

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

I have no idea how Nash keeps doing this

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

Don't worry Pens fans the Rangers cannot hold a lead at all this year

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

what the gently caress that was not a penalty

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

Levitate posted:

what the gently caress that was not a penalty

ok on review that was a penalty according to the "new" rules but what I hate is that they'll let players grab a puck out of midair behind them, carry it all the way across their body and throw it down the ice in front of them and it's not a penalty, but if you barely cover the puck with your hand (not even close your hand on it) in the defensive zone then it's a penalty

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

Karnegal posted:

o

our last games with them have been an 0-5 loss and a 2-3 win. I'm not going to assume that the Pens will put this away with a depleted roster.

didn't the Rangers blow a lead in that 3-2 Pens win?

grack posted:

Because he's actually quite a good hockey player when his brain hasn't been scrambled in to mush?

He's still on an incredible pace that's outside of his career normal totals (not that he'll keep it up, I'm just saying he's kept it up for longer than I thought he would)

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

Mike_V posted:

For how good his hands and skating are most of the time, TJ Oshie falls down and loses the puck at an incredible pace.

Caught a bad case of the Eric Staal's I see

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

Yeahhhhh Rangers that's why you dont' stop being aggressive about forechecking and trying to score another goal. Cmon pick it up.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

nice job Hayes

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

jeeez gotta be better than that around the puck

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

oh haha well then

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

This season is just loving trash, Rangers aren't going to make the playoffs. They do this every loving game

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

The Rangers can play good hockey, solid in all areas, and then just completely blow it with brain farts and the other team always scores. Lundqvist just hasn't been that good this year, McDonagh went from playing Norris caliber defense last year to being inconsistent as hell as well and trying to do too much, Staal is up and down and Boyle is...alright but not really settled in. The forwards are the real culprits in my mind because they haven't been consistent helping out defensively

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

ahaha oh my god Kevin Klein

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

Glambags posted:

rangers bad, but 2 points good

that's the loving thing though, if they just played like poo poo all the time that'd be one thing but instead they play real good hockey a lot and then poo poo all over themselves and wallow around in it at other times holy gently caress it's frustrating as hell just find some goddamn consistency

• Locked thread