Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

Do you like superheroes? Check out my CYOA Mutants: Uprising

How about weird historical fiction? Try Vampires of the Caribbean

I loved this show - it's got a sense of fun that's really refreshing. Much like Leverage! I have seen the movies but it's been a long time.

Also you can really tell that Noah Wyle loves playing Flynn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

muscles like this? posted:

Also Jenkins is immortal too. Sure are a lot of immortal people working for the Library.

Or, at least, very long lived. I thought he was going to say he and Dulaque were brothers, but they were lovers? Or...whatever it was they were. :cheeky:

Ezekiel Jones just doesn't make sense as a Librarian candidate. He's good at stealing? He doesn't seem that smart other than that. (I did enjoy the part where the Apple didn't effect him because he was already the worst possible version of himself, though.)

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

jscolon2.0 posted:

Did the ratings fall off a cliff? I thought the pilot did great numbers for TNT.

The ratings fell for episodes 3&4 but are rebounding. Plus, William Shatner live-tweets the show! I think it's fine. :shrug:

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

I really enjoyed the last episode. Tied everything from the season up nicely. I would be interested in what the real episode order was, though.

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

hangedman1984 posted:

so what are the chances we'll get a second season?

The ratings are great for TNT on Sundays so I think the chances are high for season 2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

This news makes me happy. :)

• Locked thread