Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gross Dude

Gross Dude
I have a date with a married woman next week. I don't really know how I feel about this, I'm just going to see how it plays out.I'm skeptical, but maybe something good will come out if it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the unabonger

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

good luck buddy! if things get hairy dont be afraid to run away

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
careful for angry husbands gross dude.

Gross Dude

Gross Dude

Brillo_Pad posted:

careful for angry husbands gross dude.

It's an open marriage and i don't know the gender of the spouse.

WindmillSlayer

lol

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Get this one right and you're in the running for Cucking Champion 2014!

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
I like this forum because i can post something and then imagine how it sounds reading it to other posters. Yeah, this is dumb.

WindmillSlayer

hey byob, im going on a date with angry fish. his wife wouldnt gently caress him and he decided it was either and open marriage or she'd get deported. anyway he makes six figgies so i'll give it my best shot!

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

Gross Dude posted:

It's an open marriage and i don't know the gender of the spouse.

then uh good luck I guess!

pig slut lisa

irl is good

does the date require you to take a bus to tennessee

Gross Dude

Gross Dude

pig slut lisa posted:

does the date require you to take a bus to tennessee

I don't have to leave the state this time!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

what's the worst that can happen?

WindmillSlayer

gross dude and i meet on our date while The Woman and agry fish are both in the bathroom and do the secret nod shared by people who are really insanely desperate.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

WindmillSlayer posted:

gross dude and i meet on our date while The Woman and agry fish are both in the bathroom and do the secret nod shared by people who are really insanely desperate.

lol

WindmillSlayer

his eyes say "i havent gotten laid since the domme chick" and mine say nothing at all because lets face it im dating angry fish theres no way im not whacked out on heroin

Gross Dude

Gross Dude

WindmillSlayer posted:

his eyes say "i havent gotten laid since the domme chick" and mine say nothing at all because lets face it im dating angry fish theres no way im not whacked out on heroin

I had sex this weekend

WindmillSlayer

Gross Dude posted:

I had sex this weekend

I'm sure you did hon

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
I did. I guess it's weird that I have this need to defend myself on the purple and teal forum, but I've been in a casual relationship with this girl for awhile, we both agree that we aren't meant for each other, but we have fun and talk about our dates.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Gross Dude posted:

I did. I guess it's weird that I have this need to defend myself on the purple and teal forum, but I've been in a casual relationship with this girl for awhile, we both agree that we aren't meant for each other, but we have fun and talk about our dates.

sounds like my first marriage :buddy:

the unabonger
i totally have sex. like... alot of sex...

alnilam

plz do not open relationship / polyamory shame itt tia

ty manifisto

WindmillSlayer

hey byob. i just want everyone to know that im haveing play(cool people code for sex) with this girl a lot. shes not my GF but we like to gently caress with eachother a lot. once when i was buying a box of trojans and a steak at the supermarket i made the best joke when the steak wouldnt scan, i cant remember it rn but it was something about how my meat should be free, anyway we do it a LOT and its way cool, and I want to make sure all my byob friends know

edit: she was the cashier forget to include that

GoodbyeTurtles

sexhavers? in my byob????

Gross Dude

Gross Dude

WindmillSlayer posted:

hey byob. i just want everyone to know that im haveing play(cool people code for sex) with this girl a lot. shes not my GF but we like to gently caress with eachother a lot. once when i was buying a box of trojans and a steak at the supermarket i made the best joke when the steak wouldnt scan, i cant remember it rn but it was something about how my meat should be free, anyway we do it a LOT and its way cool, and I want to make sure all my byob friends know

edit: she was the cashier forget to include that

You're very hurtful :smith:

WindmillSlayer

Gross Dude posted:

You're very hurtful :smith:

tjat just means im doing it right

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
Neat. I don't see what you gain from being mean.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Oh yeah, I almsot forgot: Gross, dude.

i am he

gross dude is cool why are people messing with him

GoodbyeTurtles

i am he posted:

gross dude is cool why are people messing with him

i am he

i love his relationship threads

WindmillSlayer

i am he posted:

FluffieDuckie

i am he posted:

same.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

alnilam

i dated a person in an open marriage once, she was actually an old friend i ran into and we hit it off all over again, but didn't do anything intimate until a while later when everything was clear between all parties involved

it was really chill, she had a 2 year old kid who was super rad (and obviously when I was anywhere near the kid I was just a friend)

her husband wanted to meet me, so that i could be a friendly face who happened to be seeing his wife sometimes, instead of a mysterious jerk he could get mad at in his head
so we went kayaking - it was in fact the first time we met, and it would have been the perfect setup to jealously murder me on a deserted island in the middle of the river (which we visited 2 of), but he didn't :yayclod:
he and i are pals now still and he was never upset/weird about me seeing his wife

we didn't see each other that often because she and her husband still spent most of their time together, plus obv having a kid takes lots of time
they weren't open because they were frustrated, or falling out of love with each other, or anything
they were a really happy healthy couple who just wanted to be able to see other people too :shrug:
they never deceived each other or me or anyone else about any of this
i was aware from the start that i was not going to ever be her "primary partner" and i was fine with that, it was just casual dating
it was not a cuck thing we kept our intimate times very far apart from the husband and the kid
we are all still friends
it was remarkably not weird at all, imagine that!

go for it gross dude just keep a haelthy attitude about it and also make sure everyone involved is consenting

ty manifisto

AlienMachine

Time to die, Semper Fi~
Good luck and I hope it really is a open marrige, so you won't have to fight someone, lol

AlienMachine fucked around with this message at 21:36 on Dec 9, 2014

"Just hold the line until the end,
cause we will give them hell"
- Malukah

alnilam

read the first few chapters of The Ethical Slut and expand your mind instead of ragging on gross dude for considering honest, consensual, rewarding relationships with multiple partners

ty manifisto

WindmillSlayer

alnilam posted:

read the first few chapters of The Ethical Slut and expand your mind instead of ragging on gross dude for considering honest, consensual, rewarding relationships with multiple partners

yeah sure kate bornstein :jerkbag:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I think gross dude is cool and I wish him good luck on his date

Pedantra

by Lowtax
i want to be in a polyam relaysh with gross dude

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

Pedantra posted:

i want to be in a polyam relaysh with gross dude

anxiously awaiting gross dude's next thread - "i have a date with pedantra"

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

• Locked thread