Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WindmillSlayer

FluffieDuckie posted:

anxiously awaiting gross dude's next thread - "i have a date with pedantra"

._.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pedantra

by Lowtax

u can come too! i expect it will look something liiiiiike...

this!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Pedantra posted:

u can come too! i expect it will look something liiiiiike...

this!

anime motherfuckers just don't give a poo poo

WindmillSlayer

im the well dressed blond one waiting for my turn

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
i like gross dude because he reminds me of myself as a starry eyed young lad

Al Borland

by XyloJW
Your name is appropriate for this thread Gross Dude.

----------------

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

Brillo_Pad posted:

i like gross dude because he reminds me of myself as a starry eyed young lad
He reminds me of my probable self in about 6 years

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

The X-man cometh

Gross Dude posted:

I had sex this weekend

Great name/post combo

froward

by Azathoth

alnilam posted:

i dated a person in an open marriage once, she was actually an old friend i ran into and we hit it off all over again, but didn't do anything intimate until a while later when everything was clear between all parties involved

it was really chill, she had a 2 year old kid who was super rad (and obviously when I was anywhere near the kid I was just a friend)

her husband wanted to meet me, so that i could be a friendly face who happened to be seeing his wife sometimes, instead of a mysterious jerk he could get mad at in his head
so we went kayaking - it was in fact the first time we met, and it would have been the perfect setup to jealously murder me on a deserted island in the middle of the river (which we visited 2 of), but he didn't :yayclod:
he and i are pals now still and he was never upset/weird about me seeing his wife

we didn't see each other that often because she and her husband still spent most of their time together, plus obv having a kid takes lots of time
they weren't open because they were frustrated, or falling out of love with each other, or anything
they were a really happy healthy couple who just wanted to be able to see other people too :shrug:
they never deceived each other or me or anyone else about any of this
i was aware from the start that i was not going to ever be her "primary partner" and i was fine with that, it was just casual dating
it was not a cuck thing we kept our intimate times very far apart from the husband and the kid
we are all still friends
it was remarkably not weird at all, imagine that!

go for it gross dude just keep a haelthy attitude about it and also make sure everyone involved is consenting

good :effort: post.

FartGhost

The X-man cometh posted:

Great name/post combo

is this your first gross dude thread?

pig slut lisa

irl is good

FartGhost posted:

is this your first gross dude thread?

The X-man cometh
First one he's talked about sex. I never thought about it before.

Bwee

Bwee

The Fresh Prince posted:

i totally have sex. like... alot of sex...

Bwee

WindmillSlayer posted:

hey byob. i just want everyone to know that im haveing play(cool people code for sex) with this girl a lot. shes not my GF but we like to gently caress with eachother a lot. once when i was buying a box of trojans and a steak at the supermarket i made the best joke when the steak wouldnt scan, i cant remember it rn but it was something about how my meat should be free, anyway we do it a LOT and its way cool, and I want to make sure all my byob friends know

edit: she was the cashier forget to include that

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

good luck, gross dude. open relationships can be tricky.

Al Borland

by XyloJW
I see a lot of three ways ending in violence and police involved.

----------------

bwatts

every time you have a date, you brag about it online. its really weird

bwatts

hey guys. just letting you know, ive got a date (again! ugh.). datings so hard. ALSO I HAV CASUAL SEX WITH GIRLS.

Ace of Baes
*clicks on Gross Dude's I have A Date thread for 12/9*
"i can;t wait to get really mad at this thread"

----------------

Ace of Baes
gently caress U GROSS DUDE HAVING SEX U LITTLE BITCH FUCKER GO TO HELL YA UR REALLY COOL POSTING ABOUT HAVING SEX WITH A "WOMAN" JAJA YEAH RIGHT WHAT A loving NOOB ILL OWN YO USO BAD DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MANY F*CKIN EMPTYQUOTES I GET anyway peace. haha, word.

----------------

bwatts

i dont care about getting emptyquotes because thats really weird

dogdisaster

by Lowtax
I like gross dude and wish him luck on his date

----------------

Ace of Baes
mynpoint is who the gently caress cares therew nothing wrong with what hew doing and his threads are more interesting then a good chunk of thread

----------------

Ace of Baes
please do not slut shame gross dude, its troggering

----------------

pig slut lisa

irl is good

friendly craig posted:

i dont care about getting emptyquotes because thats really weird

ikr? well, anime

google THIS

mini-debate and discussion: gross dude's date

bwatts

7777777 posted:

mynpoint is who the gently caress cares therew nothing wrong with what hew doing and his threads are more interesting then a good chunk of thread

i honestly think its really creepy that you are this interested in the love life of an internet man.

pogi

Pedantra will u go on a date w/me y/n

pogi

I think u r qt

WindmillSlayer

:stare:

Gross Dude

Gross Dude

friendly craig posted:

i honestly think its really creepy that you are this interested in the love life of an internet man.

WMS seemed to have a lot more to say and the vitriol she felt the need to exhibit is way more creepier.

i am he

ive never felt like gross dude was bragging. his stories are usually really embarrassing.

bwatts

it isn't

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Gross Dude posted:

WMS seemed to have a lot more to say and the vitriol she felt the need to exhibit is way more creepier.

how was the date, though?

bwatts

i am he posted:

ive never felt like gross dude was bragging. his stories are usually really embarrassing.

he makes threads telling people he is going to go on dates. its really bad bragging but its bragging

i am he

was the one about the dominatrix bragging

alnilam

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

how was the date, though?

ty manifisto

i am he

im probably just sensitive cuz i liveposted a date

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
I don't intend on them to be bragging, maybe they cone across that way and I can understand that, I'm just talking about a thing that's happening in my life.

But, seriously, readthe op and the first couple of my posts in this thread, I'm skeptical and think it's kinda dumb, and I still feel that way.

WMS thinks that even when I mention my job at the comic book store I'm bragging, so her radar is way off.

• Locked thread