Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kale
May 14, 2010

Holy poo poo that Price save. Great start again boys. Guess Carey will have to do that at least 5 more times this period.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kale
May 14, 2010

lot of fancy passing, not a whole lot of shooting

Kale
May 14, 2010

Surprised to see that the shot total is 4-3 in favor of Montreal.

Kale
May 14, 2010

Sustained O-Zone pressure :monocle:

Kale
May 14, 2010

Surely the Habs will score a goal in the second period.

Kale
May 14, 2010

Weise sure is a popular interview these days

Kale
May 14, 2010

Come on holy gently caress guys. :argh:

Kale
May 14, 2010

Price pretty much saving a breakaway there too.

Kale
May 14, 2010

HOORAY!

:lol: Miller cracking a bit of a smile, knows he blew that one bad.

Kale
May 14, 2010

Suspicious posted:

I can imagine Price making a cleric with lots of cool spells then looking at his party, sighing heavily and replacing every one of his spells with healing and raise dead.

No Price would definitely be the Paladin tank dude that soaks up all the damage that would otherwise K.O half his defense corps.

Kale
May 14, 2010

Every time Price makes one of those passes I'm both anxiously hoping it doesn't land on the other teams stick and that he picks up an assist for it.

Kale
May 14, 2010

Cool stuff boys. Not gonna help Desharnais' case much. Number 1 centers are kind of supposed to be good defensively. Honestly nothing against the guy but that play kind of came at a bad time for him.

Kale
May 14, 2010

Pancakes by Mail posted:

Honestly that play starts when Parenteau completely fails to make a play in the corner

Yeah he's just as responsible, but the storyline right now is about how DD isn't a number 1 center. He's going to get murdered for this in the press if they lose this game is what I'm mainly getting at. Something like that gave the momentum back to the Canucks.

Kale
May 14, 2010

Habs do not like scoring much. Honestly this should be at least 4-1 by now it feels.

Kale
May 14, 2010

Wow yeah I don't know, if the Habs lose this one it's totally their own fault.

Kale
May 14, 2010

HOORAY! :siren:

Kale
May 14, 2010

Martytoof posted:

Holy poo poo that pass, that goal!

Our savior Sven Adrighetto?

Kale
May 14, 2010

evenworse username posted:

He's got skills. I guess he's the cliched small, talented Habs forward, but jeez.

Do we have space on the team to keep him once Larry is back?

Kale
May 14, 2010

JawKnee posted:

like, pulling the goalie is only going to result in an ENG because with the habs forechecking we can't seem to do poo poo

The who and the what now?

:staredog:

evenworse username posted:

I'm not sure about roster spots. I guess Bournival would get the boot again.

Bournival never really got a chance to get going, but yeah I guess he'd be the guy to go down if anyone.

Kale
May 14, 2010

Right team won if not by the score they should have.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kale
May 14, 2010

Pacioretty empty netter just added on NHL.com

• Locked thread