Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

:siren: The Jennerator :siren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

:siren: FARTSMELL :siren:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

What the gently caress happened to dead in my head?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

CBJ radio guy on the dead in my head confusion: "Well, that's what happens when you change the rules every week and a half. You know what happens when you don't? We know what's going on!"

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: CONNAUTON? :siren:

Connauton on a break?

DJExile posted:

haha that's awesome. I feel for the guy too, doesn't he call the games solo?

He does. Shelley was his color guy for most games last year until he did so well with that that they put him on TV full-time this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

DJExile posted:

god bless him, that's a seriously tough job to do solo. I think the Avs radio guy does solo calls as well.

It was a strange arrangement last year. George Matthews, the original PBP voice, went into semi-retirement and called a handful of games. When he did, McElligott was the color analyst because he was a goalie at some point in his life I guess.

When Matthews wasn't in town AND Jody Shelley wasn't loaned to FSN, McElligott was the PBP voice with Jody doing color.

When George was gone and Jody was between the benches for TV, he was the whole show.

He does have Mark Wyant, who's the pre/post-game host and ice level reporter, who can chime in when needed, but it's mostly McElligott's all the way.

• Locked thread