Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

and talk about why you're excited to play them!

It's pay week for me so I went out and splurged a bit.

My sister played and beat Kirby Triple Deluxe the last time I was home, so we're going to co-op Return to Dreamland this Christmas. There is going to be some great gaming back home.

I like Hoenn a lot and the remixed music is really good so I bought Alpha Sapphire.

I exercise regularly, but I've never been able to set goals for myself. That's what Wii Fit U is for. It's going to be nice to track my progress.

What games did all of you imps buy recently?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
Haven't bought any for a while, OP.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

That's a shame. At least you're getting a bunch of gifts.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

all of them, man. I bought and am enjoying all of the games

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

Sub-Actuality posted:

all of them, man. I bought and am enjoying all of the games

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
i bought captain toad, treasure tracker and it is very fun

highly recommended

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

I'm thinking about buying Captain Toad, and I'm probably going to buy the Phoenix Wright 3DS version.

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
I bought Smash, Bayonetta 1/2, and Captain Toad recently and am currently swimming in gaming ambrosia

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

I sold my books and bought the new pokemon games, smash, and persona q and i can't really play any of them until after finals. School is for chumps tho

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

last game i bought was smash bros and its cool

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Last games I bought were...
Ultra Street Fighter 4 on PC, some Virtual Console games, Doom Classic Complete, and Wolfenstein The New Order.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

i got rayman legends.

A++ would buy again.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I bought Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor a few days ago op and it's pretty fun. However, I have to warn any other poor gamers that if you're still stuck on the last generation I highly recommend you wait and get this on pc/ps4. The ps3 version is still fun but it is nine kinds of hosed up. The music is constantly distorted or cutting in and out like an old scratched cd, the graphics bug and there is horrendous slowdown when you get groups of uruks and ghouls on screen together. Also they had to cut the coolest part or the game, the nemesis system, into pieces to make it work or something so you miss out on a lot of cool stuff from that to

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I recently bought The Binding of Isaac: Revisited, Far Cry 3 and Gran Turismo 6, OP. Will probably pick up Kingdom Hearts 2.5 and Yakuza 3 soon. Might end up getting a Wii U for Christmas, we'll see. Thanks for checking in.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
I got Disgaea 3 with my Vita, and I didn't like Mao, so I traded in Pokemon X for Disgaea 4

then a character showed up who was from Disgaea 3 and I decided to play D3 to see who they were and it turns out they're a bonus character in the postgame so I'm most of the way done with it now.

d4 made me play d3 and i realized the game is about everyone else ignoring mao or trying to get him to not be a dick

here's some cool screenshots

http://imgur.com/a/r2uW1#5

here's the best one

All Frogs
Sep 18, 2014

i bought Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario Sunshine, and Perfect Dark Zero. also got a Professor Layton game for free.

El Wombato
Mar 19, 2008

Mexican Marsupial
Bought Ziggurat which is pretty fun if you're into arena shooters and games that share some elements with the classic Rogue

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Decided to round out some DS games that were sorely missing, Final Fantasy Tactics A2 and The World Ends With You

Excited for FFTA2, I didn't like the first one because the menus were obnoxious to navigate but I hear that it is not an issue since it's a DS game, and also that it is a Very Good SRPG

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i bought bayonetta 2, smash, persona q, and a bunch of stuff in the steam sale esp. crimzon clover, also the board games splendor and kemet. glory to games

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

mdm posted:

Decided to round out some DS games that were sorely missing, Final Fantasy Tactics A2 and The World Ends With You

Excited for FFTA2, I didn't like the first one because the menus were obnoxious to navigate but I hear that it is not an issue since it's a DS game, and also that it is a Very Good SRPG

i like ffta2 a lot.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
i bought Temporum and Pressure Cooker, OP. also the 4-pack of Screencheat on humble store.

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

All Frogs posted:

also got a Professor Layton game for free.

Nice

I have been playing a lot of Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Super Smash Bros. for Wii U. Also been hittin the ol' retro Tony Hawk games lately. It's been a good time.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Decided I could afford one last game this year, so I bought Fantasy Life. It's a lot of fun and all the characters are really nice. It probably has the friendliest fantasy land ever.

manpurse
Mar 19, 2007
target had a buy 2 get 1 free deal so I got hyrule warriors, bayonetta 2 and donkey kong. Then smash Bros came out. Then my fiancée brought us home toad treasure tracker.

I don't even know where to begin op

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

manpurse posted:

target had a buy 2 get 1 free deal so I got hyrule warriors, bayonetta 2 and donkey kong. Then smash Bros came out. Then my fiancée brought us home toad treasure tracker.

I don't even know where to begin op

I have all of those games. I would start with DK or Bayonetta. Smash if you can play with Imps or other friends.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Unguided posted:

Decided I could afford one last game this year, so I bought Fantasy Life. It's a lot of fun and all the characters are really nice. It probably has the friendliest fantasy land ever.

if you like making numbers go up for a LONG time, fantasy life is for you

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
Bought the Korra game when it was on sale last week but haven't played it because WoW. :shobon:

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I just bought the ace attorney trilogy even though I still have the carts

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

I bought DW8XL on Steam and played the Lu Bu storyline abit. Always fun to mow down lots of people.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

mabels big day posted:

I just bought the ace attorney trilogy even though I still have the carts

Mia fey's got some drat fine hooters. Yow.

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

I bought elite beat agents for 5 dollars and persona q, but I haven't played either of them yet :yum: idk if I want to play elite beat agents on my XL tho.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

A cool drat horse posted:

I bought elite beat agents for 5 dollars and persona q, but I haven't played either of them yet :yum: idk if I want to play elite beat agents on my XL tho.

Elite Beat Agents is some of the most fun I've ever had playing a videogame, congratulations gamer.

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO

A cool drat horse posted:

if you like that look up ouendan and the sequel. its all in moon language but you can flop through the menus easily.

Soral
May 30, 2009

i haven't bought any games from activision publishing, electronic arts, or ubisoft entertainment, op

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!
I bought Captain Toad and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire this week. Captain Toad is the cutest game until the new Yoshi and Kirby games at least. :3:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i also bought the board game 「Temporum」 OP

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Mercury Crusader posted:

I bought Captain Toad and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire this week. Captain Toad is the cutest game until the new Yoshi and Kirby games at least. :3:

Every time I load up the eShop that cap'n toad music makes me think I want to buy it. That is some good fuckin music

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
I bought Phoenix Wright Trilogy yesterday, it's good

And thanks for reminding me that I need to get Ouendan 2

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Sub-Actuality posted:

Every time I load up the eShop that cap'n toad music makes me think I want to buy it. That is some good fuckin music

the shop music is always great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe
i bought the kingdom hearts 2.5 because despite the plot being ridiculous i still enjoy the games

• Locked thread