Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
I'm going t buy a new ps3 controller.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

fronz posted:

I'm going t buy a new ps3 controller.

the ds3 is one of my favorite controllers ever, along with the gamecube controller, and the dual shock 4.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
I got Roundabout and screen cheat off the humble store a couple days ago and then today I picked up a copy of Faceball 2000 on ebay today.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I grabbed Rhythm Heaven Fever for :10bux: on amazon and it got here today. What a steal.

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe
i purchased The Wonderful 101

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Just bought Dragon Age inquisition

Hope it doesn't suck

Taken forever to download

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

i was informed i cant buy games for a while since christmas is coming. hopefully monster hunter 4 will be in my future.

the last thing i bought was persona q

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

sword_man.xmas posted:

i purchased The Wonderful 101

good job

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

picked up a rare piece of gaming history today.

I am excited.

i still have this in a sweet metal case. it's a very good collection, have fun

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
I bought Warlords of Draenor for some reason.

Turns out I like it.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

i still have this in a sweet metal case. it's a very good collection, have fun

Not getting the metal case for this is one of my biggest gaming regrets. I actually really like the controls in GCN Prime 1 and 2 so I'm a little wary of how they'll play with Corruption's controls. Time will tell.

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

Evil Eagle posted:

Not getting the metal case for this is one of my biggest gaming regrets. I actually really like the controls in GCN Prime 1 and 2 so I'm a little wary of how they'll play with Corruption's controls. Time will tell.

it works fine

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Just bought Dragon Age inquisition

Hope it doesn't suck

Taken forever to download

Grats on your good purchase

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I think I bought a game recently but I forget what it was.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

What it was... what it was...

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Wormskull posted:

What it was... what it was...

Kid Icarus, on Wii U.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
walmarts website is selling wii u ninja gaiden 3 for $5 so i ordered a copy for pick up

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Just bought the XRD special edition because I am the white version of a black guy who is bad with his money.

Starbux
Jul 25, 2009

The Three Smugmigos
:smug::hf::mmmsmug::hf::smug:
Sonic Lost World, Zombi U last night

Donkey Kong Winter Wonderland tomorrow

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Starbux posted:

Zombi U & Donkey Kong

you have chosen... wisely

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I picked up New Super Mario Bros. U on clearance so I could get even more co-op gaming on when I head back home. With 3D world and Kirby's Return to Dreamland we're going to have a good time.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
I came into some money recently but I did not spend it on games, i bought a bunch of stuff on a Virtual dominatrix's amazon wishlist. Well, goodbye, everyone.

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

elf help book posted:

walmarts website is selling wii u ninja gaiden 3 for $5 so i ordered a copy for pick up

Ooh poo poo that's cheap. Picked one up myself, thanks dogg

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

bonzibuddy64 posted:

I came into some money recently but I did not spend it on games, i bought a bunch of stuff on a Virtual dominatrix's amazon wishlist. Well, goodbye, everyone.

see ya

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

bonzibuddy64 posted:

I had to take out another mortgage for Kasha. Read more here ...

Dec 26, 2012

bonzibuddy64 posted:

bye

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
I bought After Burner Climax because someone told me it's getting unlisted and I wanted it anyway

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

DoubleDonut posted:

I bought After Burner Climax because someone told me it's getting unlisted and I wanted it anyway

its really cool

edify
Sep 14, 2014
I won RefleX and Raiden III in the steam auctions. Thanks to some early speculation (buying up 100 gem commodities for £0.03 before the prices rocketed) I paid less than £1.50 for both of them.

Jawtramp
Nov 27, 2010

by XyloJW

bonzibuddy64 posted:

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

he gave her the vita.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

RIP.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hell I'd spend mad money on Nikki Fatale if she did that stuff at the end, even though I can't get it to work for me.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Thinking about buying Divinity but haven't bought it yet

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

Bought Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris so myself and the bf can be absolute shitheels to each other while playing.

^Buy Divinity, play multiplayer with somebody who plays RPGs completely differently from you and have fun.

ANGRYGREEK
May 3, 2007

If you meet the Storm Spirit on the lane, gank him.
This War Of Mine, because it closely resembles my living conditions.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I bought Digital Devil Saga 2 yesterday and I'm already 4 hours in.

liquid courage
Aug 12, 2011

Dragon Warrior I & II for Gameboy

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Harmonic convergence occurred and all 3 of these got here today. It's a good day for gaming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Evil Eagle posted:

Harmonic convergence occurred and all 3 of these got here today. It's a good day for gaming.

jesus wept.

.... with GAMER WIN!!!!!!!

• Locked thread