Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogcrash truther

Rando posted:

As someone who's worked in a place where you get real death threats from people that actually know where to find you and who have real reasons for being insanely furious I can not imagine how dealing with pissy internet users is really that much of a task.

You're a real hero, and a powerful man. We could all learn from your example.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther

Plafop posted:

Holy poo poo who cares

I care, because I care about BYOB, and Veskit cares, because he cares about Work Crew and their secret santa. This thread is for Mod/Admin feeback, and that's what Veskit used it for, which seems pretty reasonable to me.

dogcrash truther

bwatts posted:

he's come home, to byob.

woah ! hiow'd you become bwatts again?

dogcrash truther

Los Lobos posted:

i forwarded you the pm since the gif is nsfw

that's ok now that we're here in byob, so please post it

dogcrash truther

HiipFire posted:

oh hey I haven't posted in here in a while,

HEY BYOB :D

what's up? hope all is good with you

dogcrash truther
i keep thinking she has bacon over her eyes

dogcrash truther

Gunky Junket posted:

My ideal, and favourite, pet is definitely the ASH. Tough, hardy, and willing creatures; clever quick-learners and easy to train. I have two, and they're brilliant animals. :D

whats an ASH?

dogcrash truther

HiipFire posted:

sounds like cool rear end poo poo

it was. it wsa some weed rear end poo poo.

oh yeah, thats right. you missed the chance to get a hat with "weed rear end" on it

dogcrash truther
GJ is obviously a rereg because there's no way someone with her regdate would have known about that seeing as how Wayne has hardly even posted since she regged

dogcrash truther

Darth123123 posted:

So...

She never broke a "rule" in this clubhouse

whats your point?

dogcrash truther
whoever gunky junket really is, I admire the poo poo out of their commitment to this bit

dogcrash truther

dogcrash truther posted:

whoever gunky junket really is, I admire the poo poo out of their commitment to this bit

haha maybe its darth

Darth123123 posted:

When does your term end? Asking for a friend.

but i don't know, whoevers behind gunky junket seems smarter and funnier than this guy

dogcrash truther

Matoi Ryuko posted:

It's permanent psychosis, sadly. Gunky Junket can't make posts that are like "Goodnight." or "Hello everyone!" due to mental illness.

One of my coping strategies for the internet is that if a person seems too nutty, I just assume that they're a clever troll

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther

True and Real posted:

Gunky junket speaks in a voice better than anyone I've ever seen.

something about it strikes me as similar to math debater, who i enjoy

• Locked thread