Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Confirming my spot!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
I'm gonna win :sparkles:

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Hi Amoeba :sun:

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Here I am I am reading the game!

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
First thing I notice is,

fiery_valkyrie posted:

This makes no sense, and combined with your post where you voted for him but posted about something else entirely, I think it's scummy.

You're voting him because you think "something is up". What does that mean? How does that make him the most likely scum player right now?

##vote exact
This vote gives me ~vibes~

EXAKT's engagement with the game is a stark contrast to the last game I played with him (where he was scum and posting nonsense!) I don't think EXAKT is scum.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

bowmore posted:

I'm not actually pushing you at all, I just have a vote on you

you feeling the pressure or something?
There is something about bowmore's posting I don't like either.

I have noticed he is posting posting and with more content than usual, but his tone is like-- really accusatory?

It's like sharp and scummy--I know I am not explaining well here-- but it doesn't feel natural.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

mr.capps posted:

##vote bowmore

his recent posts

its the whole "hey i know what you are doing here" thing, but fake
Yes.

e.g.,

bowmore posted:

I'm not actually pushing you at all, I just have a vote on you

you feeling the pressure or something?

bowmore posted:

look at this awkward post
I also didn't like this post in context. EXAKT's comment wasn't bad.

##vote bowmore

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Tildes are the best and never scummy :sun:

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
There are so many posts I gotta read!!

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
I don't think Allen is scum. His tone seems sincere.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Pinterest Mom posted:

yeah actually i'm gonna ##vote epsilon

that post i quoted is just someone giving very forced insincere reads on players. the hiip role pm thing, which is a non-issue, the bowmore thing which is legitimate and probably a real read, and the ~pm and i just have different personalities~ thing which just looks to me like a reach to grab for an opinion to give on a third player.
The context in which Epsilon's post works as scum, is if he is really clueless "aaaaa idk!" scum. It's so off the cuff I'd say it reads more town.

But going to keep an eye on his reaction as I read through~

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Amoeba102 posted:

Have you caught up yet?
Nope :sparkles:

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Dr. Hurt posted:

This Bowmore has a funny face. But seriously though, I am leaning on the feeling that Bowmore is scummy. I don't like the way he has been super defensive about any allegations and how he basically ducked out. He's playing flustered which is something that I haven't really seen much from him in the past.

##vote Bowmore
I am torn because I think bowmore is scummy but ouch whoa drat this is a scummy vote.

It's a lot of reasons for an established case I don't like it.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Poison Mushroom posted:

I feel like Capps is trying to channel Ernie, and it's not really working.

But Capps is a mad genius, so I think he's right about the base point of it being weird that there's not a single bandwagon going on.
This is scummy because (a) it comments on capps but isn't an alignment call. YIKES OO scummy.

(b) there is the bowmore vote and commenting on something being "weird" without advancing discussion is Not Helpful.

Would vote Pmush.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Amoeba102 posted:

What, really? He's like the only one that's tried to justify his vote concretely. The other votes barely have a case if you combined them all.
What makes bowmore scummy is his tone!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
DON'T YOU SEE IT!

There weren't enough posts by Epsi that stood out to me. He needs to post more before I can make a real read.

I'm going to ##vote PMush because I don't like how easy the votes are falling on bowmore. Objectively, I'm suspicious of him. But I don't want that to be all today is about.

The post I just quoted and explained is bad and I want more people to look at it ok thanks!

• Locked thread