Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
In

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
Hey Somber, send me my role PM to hiipfire@live.nl

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
So I don't have my role PM, but I can only assume I'm probably a cop, so I'm gonna preemptively vote EXAKT Science since I'd cop him cause he's always scum. Also I'm gonna preemptively vote him because why the gently caress not

##vote EXAKT Science
gg no re

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

bowmore posted:

guts says ##vote EXAKT Science toot toot mother trucker

thank you for joining the cause

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
also please don't overanalyze this jokevote as some scumtell like last game OK THANK YOU GUYS

I DONT EVEN HAVE MY ROLE PM YET

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
Also if you don't know who I am,

Hey I'm HiipFire, I'm relatively new here and I'm "literally 16 years old" as they say.

Also my prefered pronouns is he/him, though "it" works for me.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
I already do all those things while also playing mafia

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Pinterest Mom posted:

i'm not killing Exact or Hiip based on those posts.

Clearly I still don't have my role PM so anything I say until then can't be a tell.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
idk if somb is allowed to confirm that I don't have my role PM yet but he should

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
It has come to my attention that I haven't posted since I got a role PM, so uhhh hey this day is a loving mess and you should all be ashamed.

##unvote

Will come back later with posts with actual content OKAY COOL.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
PS: Somber is a horrible person for threatening to modkill me for not posting.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
Also, if anyone mentioned wanting to lynch me for lurking, that person is probably scum for willing to waste a lynch on someone with 0 content.
It seems that nobody did that though, so kudos on that scum team.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
Are we doing majority lynches or what

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
Is there any specific reason why we're not just no-lynching so we can just let everyone use their power over the first night or am I just misunderstanding the setup?

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
I just like the idea of letting a night pass, so that we will get a bit more information about the setup and we'll get some context for some of the posts that were made today.

maybe i like it because im a pussy who doesnt want to choose between lynching 2 people idk

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
So what you're saying Amoeba is that there's no possible way there's a town role that has gotten info on roles Day 1???????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
I played in this game.

• Locked thread