Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

had to wake up at loving 6 to get to Target before it opened, but I was first in line, so I managed to get everything. the whole store only got one box though so I got the only Little Mac and Pit. things are even worse in some other chains with Nintendo just not shipping any to some stores, despite them taking preorders. from my conversations with staff of various stores Little Mac is going to be incredibly rare.

gl imps hope u get all of them so you can still be :cool:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

chaosbreather posted:

had to wake up at loving 6 to get to Target before it opened, but I was first in line, so I managed to get everything. the whole store only got one box though so I got the only Little Mac and Pit. things are even worse in some other chains with Nintendo just not shipping any to some stores, despite them taking preorders. from my conversations with staff of various stores Little Mac is going to be incredibly rare.

gl imps hope u get all of them so you can still be :cool:

Ok.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Congratulations on your decision to camp out a target at 6 am for plastic tchotchkes. Its good to hear you got the super rare one. I'm sure it will be worth a lot. :)

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I'm genuinely happy for you OP.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Pewdiepie posted:

Congratulations on your decision to camp out a target at 6 am for plastic tchotchkes. Its good to hear you got the super rare one. I'm sure it will be worth a lot. :)
scared of facing the op in smash now that he can harness the power of little mac?

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

im not saying I don't have a sickness. im just saying im great at being sick

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
THE OP is 40 years old judging by his reg date

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Awesome! posted:

scared of facing the op in smash now that he can harness the power of little mac?

I don't have smash brothers, nor a nintendo WiiU and I think its high time this forum dropped the act. Let's game with dignity on the PC.

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

Pewdiepie posted:

I don't have smash brothers, nor a nintendo WiiU and I think its high time this forum dropped the act. Let's game with dignity on the PC.

idgi how do you scan in your amiibos without a gamepad or a the new 3ds or a the new 3ds XL?

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Pewdiepie posted:

hmm, well, bonzibuddy did burn all bridges so I don't see any reason to keep this charade up

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

chaosbreather posted:

idgi how do you scan in your amiibos without a gamepad or a the new 3ds or a the new 3ds XL?

i think amiibos use nfc so phones can scan them too

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

nfc = Nintendo's loving Cool :hellyeah:

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
glad you got an amiga, op

koolkal
Oct 21, 2008

this thread maybe doesnt have room for 2 green xbox one avs
i have bought 0 amibos and plan to buy 0 in the near future

:smugdog:

i do hope others buy them tho so nintendo keeps making sweet games

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Ones I want: Captain Falcon, Luigi, King Dedede, Toon Link, Mega Man, Bowser, Koopalings.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

I want them all.

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!

codenameFANGIO posted:

I want them all.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Pewdiepie posted:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Remember when everyone used to flame the Wii for being a baby's console in old YCS? Well, those babies have grown up now and they loving love the Wii U.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Awesome! posted:

I learned the hard way that amiibos do not work online. Sorry Pikachu.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Remember when everyone used to flame the Wii for being a baby's console in old YCS? Well, those babies have grown up now and they loving love the Wii U.

The Wii is putrid trash for the most part. Wii U is awesome.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
I've got the Zelda, Pit, Diddy Kong and Captain Falcon amiibos ordered. Little Mac is already sold out everywhere online.. I might check to see if any stores have it, but I think people might have reserved them. Not really that interested in Luigi.. I have a feeling he's going to be one of the ones that they keep in production, so I'm not too anxious about if I'll miss out on him or not.

The Wave 3 amiibos are incredible, there are some really good picks in there, I have a feeling Mega Man is going to be a rare one. Haven't preordered any, though..

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
I'm bummed out.. The Meta Knight amiibo is only available at Best Buy and is already sold out. I think I'm going to pre-order Mega Man, King Dedede, and Ike, because those are the wave 3 amiibos that I want the most.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
I'm going to scope out some more stores today and tomorrow and see if any are being sold early. I'll let you know how it goes.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

bonzibuddy64 posted:

I'm going to scope out some more stores today and tomorrow and see if any are being sold early. I'll let you know how it goes.

Good luck.

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
who the gently caress is little mac

Soral
May 30, 2009

in brawl, i always confused the names of little mac and knuckle joe, who were at the time both assist trophies. i called both of them 'little joe'

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

Pookum posted:

Rocky balboa

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

Pookum posted:

why are you on this forum?

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i don't want to buy these stupid amiibos gently caress you all

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

mysterious loyall X posted:

i don't want to buy these stupid amiibos gently caress you all

i got peach

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Knuc U Kinte posted:

og wii is a fairly bad console iirc. it had galaxy 1 and 2 which were loving awesome and ???

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i do want peach

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
i think its cool to have figures for cool nintendo characters the stuff they do in games is just a lil bonus

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

most of them look like poo poo.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i want a mai shiranui and makoto from 3s and karin from street fighter alpha 3 amiibos! gently caress you ninty! fuckers! die!

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

og wii is a fairly bad console iirc. it had galaxy 1 and 2 which were loving awesome and ???

yeah original wii kinda sucks the mario games were fun and it had some other good stuff like donkey kong and muramasa

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

i want iori amiibo

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i'm pretty sure vanillaware games exist to troll me by having nice art assets and sExy big cartoon boobs attached to horrible games :henget:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

most of them look like poo poo.

Yeah but theyre 10 dollars, what can you expect. When they first came out i held a marth amiibo in my hands and thought, "This looks like dog poo poo". i kind of regret not buying it since theyre worth a ton now, but at the same time.. It looked real lovely. i think some of em look real good though.. the kirby one is real cool

• Locked thread