Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dogfish
Nov 4, 2009
Peggy's Cove is all well and good but how about Mastodon Ridge in Stewiacke, NS? (Halfway between the North Pole and the Equator!) A 10-foot-high mastodon statue named Marvin, weighing 3000 lbs, commemorating the fact that some sort of mastodon-like bones may have been found somewhere around there at some point and also that the TransCanada goes right by there, carrying all the tourists on their way to Cape Breton!

And in my neck of the woods, Mother Webb's in Antigonish, NS. These signs are generously sprinkled along the 104 until you get to this one:

My favourite is the one past the building that tells you to turn around and go back. Now that they're finishing up the new highway the 104 is being used less and less so I'm looking forward to an even bigger and more expansive sign collection trying to divert people from the TransCanada.

(Neither of these pictures is mine.)

Dogfish has a new favorite as of 23:27 on Mar 8, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread